Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I saw an absolutely Brutal genetic recombinationpill

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was out with a friend a week ago in another city and while waiting for her while she went shopping I saw a father with 2 children on bicycles. The father was an absolute Chad in his late 40's or 50's, he still had absolutely amazing skill, full hair, looked like he could be occupying a catwalk in Milan or Paris. Both of his kids were teenagers.

The daughter looked like one of Tails' thumbnails. The boy wasn't so lucky, he didn't get any of his father's good looks and actually looked like a 4/10, his eyes were weird and he lacked facial harmony, despite being blessed with good hair and a good frame.

the family seemed quite loving and the sister seemed very nice to her brother from that one interaction I saw of them. It's just absolutely brutal how the boy didn't get any of his father's Chad genetics while the girl got her father's good looks. Stacy and Becky live identical lives, Chad and even a Chadlite live in different universes, let alone being a Chad and having a Sub-5 son. He would probably be a 6/10 if he'd go for non-White toilets, a 9/10 if he'd go for Black toilets in particular. But among White people the boy was obviously below average and it was just painful to see how both his father and sister looked better than most Hollywood actors. Absolutely brutal.

Chad probably married some sub5 foid who worships him and his son paid the price brutally, this is why men with OPTIONS need to start practicing reverse hypergamy and only settle for the best foid possible to avoid having kids like this
go big or go home

Last edited:
That's me, my whole family are absurdly attractive manlets, my mother used to say my brother would be a model growing up, my father was a prettyboymaxxer with a fake rolex and my own mother often got confused for a popular weathergirl and got free dinners at restaurants etc

On a good day, in perfect lighting, with perfect hair and clothes I can reach a solid 4/10 , i'd estimate a good 2 points below the ugliest person in my family, my mothers father which it seems I got all his bad features.

I was blackpilled long before there was a name for these things simply by observing my family and the way people interact with them vs me.

Either GR or the mother was ugly

I was out with a friend a week ago in another city and while waiting for her while she went shopping I saw a father with 2 children on bicycles. The father was an absolute Chad in his late 40's or 50's, he still had absolutely amazing skill, full hair, looked like he could be occupying a catwalk in Milan or Paris. Both of his kids were teenagers.

The daughter looked like one of Tails' thumbnails. The boy wasn't so lucky, he didn't get any of his father's good looks and actually looked like a 4/10, his eyes were weird and he lacked facial harmony, despite being blessed with good hair and a good frame.

the family seemed quite loving and the sister seemed very nice to her brother from that one interaction I saw of them. It's just absolutely brutal how the boy didn't get any of his father's Chad genetics while the girl got her father's good looks. Stacy and Becky live identical lives, Chad and even a Chadlite live in different universes, let alone being a Chad and having a Sub-5 son. He would probably be a 6/10 if he'd go for non-White toilets, a 9/10 if he'd go for Black toilets in particular. But among White people the boy was obviously below average and it was just painful to see how both his father and sister looked better than most Hollywood actors. Absolutely brutal.
Dnrd

That's me, my whole family are absurdly attractive manlets, my mother used to say my brother would be a model growing up, my father was a prettyboymaxxer with a fake rolex and my own mother often got confused for a popular weathergirl and got free dinners at restaurants etc

On a good day, in perfect lighting, with perfect hair and clothes I can reach a solid 4/10 , i'd estimate a good 2 points below the ugliest person in my family, my mothers father which it seems I got all his bad features.

I was blackpilled long before there was a name for these things simply by observing my family and the way people interact with them vs me.
Fake Rolex chad

Chad probably married some sub5 foid who worships him and his son paid the price brutally, this is why men with OPTIONS need to start practicing reverse hypergamy and only settle for the best foid possible to avoid having kids like this
go big or go home

go big or go home
SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY WE NEED EUGENICS.