Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw a young chink reading a book alone out of enjoyment

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
AND I WANTED TO BULLY HIM SO BAD. I wanted to push him off his fucking chair and tell him to go GO READ BOOKS IN CHING CHONG LAND. AND I JUST FUCKING HATE THAT I COULD ONLY GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THAT IF I WERE WHITE OR BLACK.

I only feel this way because I just cant stand that chinks like him can feel safe reading a FUCKING BOOK OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE A FUCKING NERD ALONE WHEN I NEVER DID. HOW DARE HE. It's almost insulting that he thinks he can just act like that and feel safe, and feel like he has a future. His life should be ruined like mine. IF YOU LOOK LIKE ME YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WALK OUTSIDE AND NOT FEEL AFRAID.

It's petty, It's abused becoming the abuser. But there is no catharsis when you're already broken.

lmao being a mod = just make threads about wanting to bully a chinkcel, and get away with it

based

lifefuel for modcels

I WANT to go to "CHING CHONG LAND".:ahegao:
miss a q GIF

Last edited:
Are you referring to yourself in the third-person?

To chink or not to chink, that is the question.

Go up to him and spoil the ending :feelsdevil:

@Chang Longwang @CMD

AND I WANTED TO BULLY HIM SO BAD. I wanted to push him off his fucking chair and tell him to go GO READ BOOKS IN CHING CHONG LAND. AND I JUST FUCKING HATE THAT I COULD ONLY GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THAT IF I WERE WHITE OR BLACK.

I only feel this way because I just cant stand that chinks like him can feel safe reading a FUCKING BOOK OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE A FUCKING NERD ALONE WHEN I NEVER DID. HOW DARE HE. It's almost insulting that he thinks he can just act like that and feel safe, and feel like he has a future. His life should be ruined like mine. IF YOU LOOK LIKE ME YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO WALK OUTSIDE AND NOT FEEL AFRAID.

It's petty, It's abused becoming the abuser. But there is no catharsis when you're already broken.
:feelskek:

I WANT to go to "CHING CHONG LAND".:ahegao:
miss a q GIF
unbelievable that her looksmatch probably mogs every riceman to ever exist ricemen were given the true middle finger during evolution

even curries mog asians in strength and test

unbelievable that her looksmatch probably mogs every riceman to ever exist ricemen were given the true middle finger during evolution

:reeeeee::reeeeee:
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

I hope I don’t ever reach his level. Probably never will since I’m not 5’3 with a 2 inch penis
Wait hes srsly? Damn no wonder, if i had those stats i would be like that too

Bullshit

if anyone that wasn't a mod made this thread we'd already be seeing him in ban appeals

we want a young chick.

Same, I'm engulfed in rage whenever I see literally anybody happy. They need to all suffer like I do.

What the fuck happened to this site? Someone bragging about wanting to bully a ricecel? Fuck op

What the fuck happened to this site? Someone bragging about wanting to bully a ricecel? Fuck op
Not different from foids and normies who bully incels just beacuase.

Chill out dude

why could you no read a book alone? JFL

shutthe fuck up retard let my nigga read

Wait... so you're bulling some random nerd for reading? Uh, ok... I didn't know this was Normie.is, I thought it was Incel.is, I must've been mistaken.

Relax man. This pent up anger will be your demise. Look for healthy ways to release it

Are you going back to YT anytime soon M'good lord?

its possible..never say nevER..I have a million ideas, but i dont have the energy after youtube banned my ass so many times for arbitrary reasons

its possible..never say nevER..I have a million ideas, but i dont have the energy after youtube banned my ass so many times for arbitrary reasons
"he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now."

Galatians 4 29

Please enlighten me.

its a millenial/ gen x thing...

but ill try anyway..hes just envisioning/ fantasizing/ thinking out loud here..he did not actually start bullying the poor kid, hes playing a mental game with himself...his own madness ( fro, having experienced inceldom for decades now) has driven him to this point...he has been consumed by his negative experiences and hes perfectly aware of the contradiction..why would the chink kid have what he never did?

hes just sharing his innermost thoughts here...

thats all.

Last edited: