Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw a white Becky wearing a BLM T-shirt today at one of my local uni town supermarkets

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
What little sex appeal she had to begin with was quickly diminished once I looked at what was written across her lacklustre tits.

okay bret easton ellis whatever you say

BLM is a scam. Foids probably don't know that and probably don't care though.

They do it the same reason white liberals support it, to virtue signal. You have to be super naive to think its anything more than that, such as "BBC".

I hope she gets ravaged by a nigger

balack cockru onrii

Eww gross she probably had black cum In her belly.

Eww gross she probably had black cum In her belly.
She looked a sorry state for a zoomer (who could get almost any Chad or Tyrone with the swipe of her thumb)...

its racism time

i support current thing :foidSoy:

Much love to my fellow brocels who believe in the thing.

Believer right here.

Foids who virtue signal for BLM are really signalling to Tyrone that they are ready to get fucked.

Guys, for real, stop caring about what foids do or say. At this point in time it is abundantly clear most of them are braindead. The Internet has exposed them, they have the means. STILL they cannot create like men do.

Absolutely disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back