Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a train full of blonde ukrainian women arrive at the train station

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
So yesterday I was waiting for my train when I saw a lot of police and people with yellow and orange jackets.
Then a train from Poland arrived and it was full of Ukrainian women (Ukraine only lets women out, men are forced to fight until they die or are too crippled to for combat).
Anyway I wanted to take some pictures but right away a police officer asked me for my press card. So I couldn't. There was a camera team, however.
I later checked and actually, there is no such thing as a press card requirement in Germany as the freedom of the press is guaranteed by our constitution but obviously, they don't care, only the state media is allowed, they want to control the narrative.
I also checked online and the reason there is so much police is because some men offered those foids to stay with them at their place.
Here is a quote from the state media:
Danger for refugee Ukrainians: Dubious accommodation offers in Berlin
there are two men, 50 and 53, working in the field of first aid for refugees offering money to young women if they come home with them.
source: https://www.dw.com/de/gefahr-für-geflüchtete-ukrainerinnen-dubiose-übernachtungsangebote-in-berlin/a-61078954

When 40 and 50 years old foids back in 2015 were offering Syrian refugees to stay at their place no one complained :smonk:

Anyway, all those blonde foids will end up on the market one way or the other, I already saw some in the supermarket this morning trying to understand how to buy groceries. So yeah this could be some serious lifefuel for german incels if there are really millions of them coming.
But whatever, my oneway ticket to SEA is already booked, I am leaving this german shithole for ever.

Last edited:
Cope. Only Chads will get to taste those blondies cunts. It's over for incels.

Was it all women?
Pretty much, there were old grandpas and young boys.
Ukraine don't let any men between 18 to 60 leave the country.
Cope. Only Chads will get those taste to blondies cunts. It's over for incels.
Germany has already a huge accommodation problem. The government is not even able to provide shelter for its own citizens. As long as you have a place to sleep you should be good.
It is that or those foids will have to sleep on the street. I think there might be a good chance for incels that have at least a little bit of money and their own flat.

were they attractive

Yeah, I am money maxxed thanks to the 2021 crypto pump :feelsEhh:
Congrats! Let me know when you arrived and hopefully I will come over someday

Pretty much, there were old grandpas and young boys.
Ukraine don't let any men between 18 to 60 leave the country.

Germany has already a huge accommodation problem. The government is not even able to provide shelter for its own citizens. As long as you have a place to sleep you should be good.
It is that or those foids will have to sleep on the street. I think there might be a good chance for incels that have at least a little bit of money and their own flat.
Incels gotta rape maxxing(in game)to ascend.
Enjoy g[UWSL]erman and polish brothers[/UWSL]:feelsLSD::panties:

most ukrainian women are very attractive...thanks russkis for sending them to us :feelsohh:
Yeah, pure life fuel :feelsohh: I would take pretty much any of them.
That said. In 2015-2016 we got overrun by 1.5 million Syrian men, so we need at very least 1.5 million Ukrainian foids to balance that.
But if we get 3 million Ukrainian foids this will clearly impact the dating market. Feminists are shitting in their pants right now.:feelskek:

So yesterday I was waiting for my train when I saw a lot of police and people with yellow and orange jackets.
Then a train from Poland arrived and it was full of Ukrainian women (Ukraine only lets women out, men are forced to fight until they die or are too crippled to for combat).
Anyway I wanted to take some pictures but right away a police officer asked me for my press card. So I couldn't. There was a camera team, however.
I later checked and actually, there is no such thing as a press card requirement in Germany as the freedom of the press is guaranteed by our constitution but obviously, they don't care, only the state media is allowed, they want to control the narrative.
I also checked online and the reason there is so much police is because some men offered those foids to stay with them at their place.
Here is a quote from the state media:

source: https://www.dw.com/de/gefahr-für-geflüchtete-ukrainerinnen-dubiose-übernachtungsangebote-in-berlin/a-61078954

When 40 and 50 years old foids back in 2015 were offering Syrian refugees to stay at their place no one complained :smonk:

Anyway, all those blonde foids will end up on the market one way or the other, I already saw some in the supermarket this morning trying to understand how to buy groceries. So yeah this could be some serious lifefuel for german incels if there are really millions of them coming.
But whatever, my oneway ticket to SEA is already booked, I am leaving this german shithole for ever.
the somalies in your city will fuck them all.

the somalies in your city will fuck them all.
E42AB1BF DA75 4507 949D 9D235CF81079

Ukraine only lets women out, men are forced to fight until they die or are too crippled to for combat).
Fucking cucks hope Russia destroy them

I'm surprised no Ukraniancels have gone ER on their squad.
Exactly. This is what i would do if i failed to escape and if i was drafted. Just go er on NATO bastards or defect to the russians

Cope. Only Chads will get to taste those blondies cunts. It's over for incels.
This. Delusional to think thousands of blond sluts flooding into Germany will give an incel a chance at ascension.

Chad only from the day they're born to the day they die. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Damn cunts would never give me a chance. Hope they die horribly.

The lifefuel is that they will all become prostitutes at a good price because they are desperate for money :hax:

That said. In 2015-2016 we got overrun by 1.5 million Syrian men, so we need at very least 1.5 million Ukrainian foids to balance that.
But if we get 3 million Ukrainian foids this will clearly impact the dating market. Feminists are shitting in their pants right now.:feelskek:
high IQ and dangerously based.:dab:

Those Ukrainian foids will get treated better than me.

Should have rpg-7'd them into oblivion

They can stay in my house i have 3 spare bedrooms to share:feelsjuice:

:feelsthink:

Bullshit. I am autistic statistics nerd and can use GENESIS-Online. Germany had at the end of 2020 Syrians as follows:

480 045 men
338 415 women

These are those with Syrian citizenship and who are registered.

@PPEcel

According to the same database, Germany has about 11 000 Swedes of both sexes living in Germany while in Germany lives 5000 Finnish men and 10 000 Finnish women so double!!!!!!!!!!

Germany has 7260 Thai men and 51 810 Thai women at the end of 2020 registered in the database.

For Turkey the numbers are 754 085 men and 707 825 women.

Netherlands also has double the amount of Finnish women living there than Finnish men. In Finland we have 4 Dutch men for every 1 Dutch woman living here. WE CAN'T COMPETE WITH THEM. We are the bottom of European men.

UK does not have population registers like Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden but from every indicator it is very clear that there are much more Finnish women living in the UK than Finnish men.

YOU KNOW WHAT? IN FINLAND WE HAVE ABOUT 7000 UKRAINIANS BEFORE THE FULL INVASION AND EVEN AMONG UKRAINIANS IN FINLAND BEFORE THE CURRENT WAVE, MEN WERE THE MAJORITY. While in countries like Italy more than 9 ouf of 10 Ukrainians were women.

Germany had at the end of 2020 Syrians as follows:

480 045 men
338 415 women

Do you have any knowledge of how many Syrians have now German citizenship? Because they are excluded in that number. But in any case, this statement is false: "In 2015-2016 we got overrun by 1.5 million Syrian men". There were many others than Syrians and some were women, too. Of course the women only came under the control of their men and were never in the sexual marketplace for German men to have sex with, very unlike the invading young men who were and are very available to German women to have sex with.

Ukrainian foids will be Chad and Chaddam only. Sorry, bud.

cope
I have a refugee ukranian foid at work
she her mom and grandmom got a house and she got a good job at a nice major city just 1 week after arriving.
and she already has a new tallfag BF.

marvel can't even make this shit up.

You had no success with hookers in Germany? What makes you think it will be better in SEA?

imaging being a Ukrainian man having to stay and fight while your women go and fuck germans/poles

imaging being a Ukrainian man having to stay and fight while your women go and fuck germans/poles
imaging being a Ukrainian man having to stay and fight while your women go and fuck germans/polish chads*

Bullshit. I am autistic statistics nerd and can use GENESIS-Online. Germany had at the end of 2020 Syrians as follows:

480 045 men
338 415 women

The numbers are cooked. :blackpill:

imaging being a Ukrainian man having to stay and fight while your women go and fuck germans/polish chads*
idk man, I think even non-chads could offer accommodation to get a ukrainian gf.

Honestly Ukrainian men and Eurotrash men being such complete hopeless cucks.. the Ukrainian women should (and are) riding all the Chad and Tyrone dicks they can find.

they'll get raped by sandniggers and niggers before a germancel has the balls to do it JFL

Did Asia get to receive any refugees?