Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a stacy on my walk in my neighborhood talking to her mom or something

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
A stacy lives in my neighborhood or was she just visiting her mom during lockdown? They didn’t notice me but she was this blonde stacy and has a big mansion

This is why you incel

you're THE edmund kemper. Just use your 6'9'' height to make her your sugar mommy

throw your vanilla latte on them

A stacy lives in my neighborhood or was she just visiting her mom during lockdown? They didn’t notice me but she was this blonde stacy and has a big mansion

I jsut cannot anymore. This is too emasculating.

Interesting story i guess, i wish her nothing but the worst

Is there a point to this story?

Did you holler at her?

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 42)

Today I was sitting at my desk in my room with my window open but curtains closed. I heard a clunk clunk sound. Pulled back the curtain and saw that is was a red head JB riding on a skateboard past my house while texting Chad at the same time.

when you're an ugly guy you're about as invisible as an apparition

Today I was sitting at my desk in my room with my window open but curtains closed. I heard a clunk clunk sound. Pulled back the curtain and saw that is was a red head JB riding on a skateboard past my house while texting Chad at the same time.
nice

Did you Respect™ her?

damn that shit wild ngl

If you would be chad, she would have run toward you to suck yo dick.