Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw a milf roastie in the gym today

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Her ass was perfect. She was wearing leggins and her ass was all sweaty. I was constantly looking at her, maybe she noticed. I wanted to take creepshots but I couldnt do it, I'm gonna try to go at the same hour to find her again. She must have been in her 40s

Last edited:
damn but you know you couldn't get that bc of mm of bone BRUTAL!
no sweaty ass for us because we're incels

I don't want pussy. I want a father

i don't understand why ppl like milfs so much... we are biologically wired to be attracted to youth. i think its our mentally ill culture that tells us young girls are off limits and that used up roasties are still valuable so we should man up and betabux them... its anti-life really.

i don't understand why ppl like milfs so much... we are biologically wired to be attracted to youth. i think its our mentally ill culture that tells us young girls are off limits and that used up roasties are still valuable so we should man up and betabux them... its anti-life really.
i like both

Did she look like alexis fawx :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Her ass was perfect. She was wearing leggins and her ass was all sweaty. I was constantly looking at her, maybe she noticed. I wanted to take creepshots but I couldnt do it, I'm gonna try to go at the same hour to find her again. She must have been in her 40s
why do you care?

should have kicked her in the knees

We'll always lust for young women in their prime, but as I became older I was also finding foids near my age attractive. I can't really explain it. I don't know if it's because they should be a lot easier to get with, theoretically.

You must've seen one in a million, but her face was probably rotten.

I work out at home. I'm not going back to the gym until I am able to mog half the people there.