Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw a manlet with a girlfriend multiple times in college

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
As I am walking to my classes, I've seen this couple 2-3 times in the crowd. This is number one bullshit, the guy is the same height as the foid (5'5), I heightmog him to Mars and back but still can't get a foid.

I don't get how they are together, this doesn't make sense.

As I am walking to my classes, I've seen this couple 2-3 times in the crowd. This is number one bullshit, the guy is the same height as the foid (5'5), I heightmog him to Mars and back but still can't get a foid.

chad face

problem solved

over for blindcels who think in binaries

Height>face always
BBBBUT YOUR STILL THINKING IN BINAry eg height is the only factor

whhhhich is dumb as shit

plus you have ASSUMED 5/10 FACE

BASED ON WHAT DATA

ALSO THE WOMAN HAS SEEN HIS FACE ERGO ITS A VERY HIGH % ITS TOP TIER DUE TO WOMENS LOOKISM

ARE YOU SENTIENT IN THIS WORLD

They're just friends. No girl will hang out with a short guy to ruin her status with girls and they find men disgusting anyways...

Yes

Reasonable assumption considering everyone's wearing masks as I've mentioned before

No, height is always more important than face RELATIVELY SPEAKING. A 6'0 4/10 guy >> A 5'7 8/10 guy
you have assumed the lowest iq lowest % SUCCESS outcome

again are you sentient in this world

AS THE LOWEST % OUTCOME BY DEFINITION DOESNT WORK IF YOUR LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD

RUN THIS IN OTHER AREAS OF YOUR LIFE

FOR EXAMPLE WHY NOT CROSS A ROAD WITHOUT LOOKING AND SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU LIVE WITHOUT GETTING KNOCKED OVER, EG THE LOWEST % IQ LOWEST % SUCCESS OUTCOME MOVE

Just an outlier, don't be an iqlet.
Height is everything

And was he white?

Muh heightpill, I can’t take any of heightpillers here seriously, you’re above average height for an Asian and still complaining about muh manletism. @PLA1092

Muh heightpill, I can’t take any of heightpillers here seriously, you’re above average height for an Asian and still complaining about muh manletism. @PLA1092
Height matters, just enough not to somehow make literal Chadlets and average height normies incel. :society: