Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw a hot JB today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
She was ordering some snacks at the food stand while I was sitting on the bench nearby. The funny thing is that she wasn't even trying to be hot. She had red pants on, a red hoodie and sandals. Even though, she looked silly in the baggy red clothes she still mogged all the women I've seen today. The blackpill here is that she'll waste her youth and beauty fucking chadlites and chads. She'll jump from cock to cock, but they will all pump and dump her. With time, all her looks will be gone as well as her mental health. It's sad... really sad. She was with an old bald guy who, I assume, was her father. It would've been lifefuel if he was her sugar daddy lol.

her dad wants to fuck her too

lol sugar daddy isn’t that basically prostitution

she is just spending her youth finding herself by taking in several chad cocks

Suicide Fuel because I'll never have a qt loyal 16 year old gf :feelsrope:

She was ordering some snacks at the food stand while I was sitting on the bench nearby. The funny thing is that she wasn't even trying to be hot. She had red pants on, a red hoodie and sandals. Even though, she looked silly in the baggy red clothes she still mogged all the women I've seen today. The blackpill here is that she'll waste her youth and beauty fucking chadlites and chads. She'll jump from cock to cock, but they will all pump and dump her. With time, all her looks will be gone as well as her mental health. It's sad... really sad. She was with an old bald guy who, I assume, was her father. It would've been lifefuel if he was her sugar daddy lol.
MEGA COPE.

Thinking she will waste her life JFL. She could pair bond with a chad for all you know.

Tfw you’ll never get some of that prime 16-17 year old pussy :feelsrope:

Jb white girls make me want to rope.
Now I can never have that, even if I woke up tommorow as a 10/10 Chad it would be too late for me to enjoy her natural beauty

why would a sugar daddy be lifefuel, thats betabuxxing premium edition.

Erection

Jb white girls make me want to rope.
Now I can never have that, even if I woke up tommorow as a 10/10 Chad it would be too late for me to enjoy her natural beauty

Seeing prime JBs wasting their fertility on the cock carousel with contraception/abortions is like seeing tons of fresh food being thrown in a dumping ground.

should have unzipped and whipped out your cock tbh
give her a little peek of what she COULD be having. she sees it. she acknowedges it. you acknwledge her acknowledging it. you smile. she smiles. you each go your seperate ways knowing this was a secret rednevouz in time. only you 2 will know that moment ever existed.

That's it I'm going to money max and become a sugar daddy to get sweet jb