Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a horde of foids on their way to the clubs

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
they walked right pass my window, they were all young and wearing tanktops and short skirts and its 15 degrees and 23:40 rn.
some had their boyfriends with them, but the number of foids outnumbered the number of guys.
their going to get wasted, party, dance and get their vags ran through by chad, tyrone or both.
meanwhile, i'm LDARing in my room once again, watching other people enjoy their lives and be happy, while i'm depressed, bitter, lonely and frustrated at the fact that women don't find me attractive and they hate me.

some people have tried to give me advice lately on my inceldom.
they tell me that these women don't hate me or find me ugly, then why do they avoid me, ignore me and act like i'm invisible?
they tell me that theres a woman out there waiting for me, i just haven't found her yet.
i haven't seen any evidence of that, and i'm a few years away from being 30, thats a very long time.
if i don't find her and ascend with her now, than i never will meet her.
if she does exist, shes very likely sucking around and fucking about the neighbourhoods and campus while i rot.
and she'll be wanting me to betabux her and her mixed race bastards a decade from now.

fuck this life man, i didn't fucking ask for any of this, i want to fucking rope sometimes and finally end this shit, pointless existence..

Last edited: