Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw a gymmaxxed manlet low tier normie yesterday

WRATH OF HONKLER

WRATH OF HONKLER

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
he was lean, somewhat muscly, toned and fit, and wore those typical gym bro clothes.

he had a 4.5- 5/10 face and was short.

the body simply didnt match the face and he walked alone of course, while the tallfags mostly had girls around them.

there truly is no gym for your face.

that is my fate if i gym maxx.

no one in the world cares if you become fit and muscly amongst the millions of others who are also the same.

its over

no gym for your height

One of my many fears is somebody blackpilled to upon seeing me think to himself, "its over for this guy. Brootal" as he stares at me with pity and his blackpill knowledge

One of my many fears is somebody blackpilled to upon seeing me think to himself, "its over for this guy. Brootal" as he stares at me with pity and his blackpill knowledge

preferable to being given bluepilled advice by him

I saw you bro and I thought this. I’m sorry