Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a guy take a picture of a foid's ass at the gym

Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
I saw some guy taking a picture of some foid's ass at the gym when she was doing Romanian deadlifts. It was clear as day. I was behind him to the left so i could clearly see his screen. It was clear as day. The foid didn't notice, nor did anyone else. I just chuckled to myself and carried with my workout. He was lucky that he wasn't seen by a foid, blue pill guy or a chad. I wish i had the balls to do that but i'd definitely get caught and called out at the very least and most likely get banned from that gym and any gym in the area. I don't see any issue with taking pictures of foids at the gym since they insist on dressing like sluts and blue balling men, many of which aren't getting any pussy so it makes it 10 times worse

Ive done it to a marine toilet while I was militarymaxxed 6yrs ago, Chico GrAY

Based, you should try becomeing his friend and you take creepshots together.
I took some videos once but they are not very good and I stopped trying because I felt some people where noticing

-foids working so hard to be attractive
-gets offended when someone appreciates their body
dumb shit

Based, you should try becomeing his friend and you take creepshots together.
I took some videos once but they are not very good and I stopped trying because I felt some people where noticing
You have bigger balls than me to even try it

-foids working so hard to be attractive
-gets offended when someone appreciates their body
dumb shit
They only want to be attractive for chads so they find it insulting when non chads notice them

Based coomer, well done :feelsYall:

If it was chad foid would show her boobs.

Saw a guy do that to a thick booty Latina at Carls Jr.

I hate normies - the foids dress like sluts, the guys act like cucks.

I prefer to exercise outside, it is a habit I picked up when the gyms were closed during the lockdowns.

Ask him for the picture next time you see him :feelzez: