Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I saw a guy so hot that I no longer wanted to kill myself"

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

what a suprise this comes from the BPD subreddit

god that place is even worse than .is

omg i now find a reason in live, that reason is to make chad cum :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Bpd more like attention larp

If she saw me would she commit suicide faster :feelshaha:

last night i went through some trauma and i called the police on myself thinking i was going to kill myself, but they took over 30 minutes so my depressive episode ended and i had time to calm down

i would have gone to the hospital if they had come sooner, but just the realization that i had actually done that and all the money it would have cost scared me back to normal

but they still had to send officers for a wellness check

there were two officers, and one of them was so hot that i literally no longer felt any reason to kill myself. that’s the whole story lmao. my ex was with me and we all talked casually for about an hour and the whole time my brain was just completely falling in love with this random guy

i am a sucker for a uniform. hopefully i’ll get some medication so i can be normal and stop thinking about the hot police officer lol. or maybe i just need to keep looking forward to seeing more hot men in the world. just wanted to share what this dumb illness does to me

1. I was craving for attention, so I called the police saying that I'm "gonna kill myself"
2. A hot man came, which is exactly what I wanted
3. I felt better afterward

i would be jumping in the air like a crazy low inhib autist if I got a mentally ill foid to kill herself :lul:

The sub reddit checks out

Lets hope she does eventually kill herself, nothing of worth will be lost

So she wants to suicide but calls the police :feelsseriously: least attentionist foid

I hope all those bpd whores kill themselves I hope their suffering becomes unbearable!

TIP FOR FOIDS: kill yourself so you can fuck 8'8 demon gigachads in hell

The only useful thing about these BPD sluts is you'll get some reckless honesty like this.

wait till she sees incels and immediately throws herself under a train

Screenshot 2024 04 10 23 21 54 082 edit comredditfrontpage

Only real person in the comments

`Bpd` foids are the most unsufferable sluts on this planet

These BPD toilets are demented

I hope she does it later down the line, and I hope an ugly fat old dude fucks her corpse at the morgue.

Like i said in the past Chad's face is the best remedy for foid's illnesses

I hope she does it later down the line, and I hope an ugly fat old dude fucks her corpse at the morgue.
Foids like her are the lowest forms of life in existence

Wish she would get raped

I opened the bpd subreddit and all I see is whores larping about mental illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back