Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a gigamanlet holding hands with a girl at my uni today

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Walking around my university today, I saw a pretty amazing picture, a guy is 150 cm tall, holding the hand of a girl of about average appearance, she was higher than him by about 5 cm. I just had to create a thread about it, if anything it is not trolling.

Most likely cuckmaxximg while she gets fucked by chad

GrAY quality thread

Since you omit it, the guy is probably white.

How good looking was he?

How good looking was he?
Probably was a gigamanlet chad. Mogged again :feelsrope:

Walking around my university today, I saw a pretty amazing picture, a guy is 150 cm tall, holding the hand of a girl of about average appearance, she was higher than him by about 5 cm. I just had to create a thread about it, if anything it is not trolling.
Holding hands with a girl doesn't automatically make her your gf :feelskek: she could be his sister or "friend" or he's cuckmaxxing

Weird, what you think that makes he have a gf? Based on what you know about him
I personally do not know anything about him, just saw what I described in the OP-post, I think he NT and did a lot of overkill to find a girl

Maybe it was his mother.

Most likely cuckmaxximg while she gets fucked by chad

19-year-old Intellau would've gladly introduced his truthful opinion to Justus Grossbier's oneitis.

Lifefuel for manlets
Suifuel for tallfag mentalcels

Nice hopeful for you