Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a foid from my previous job today, she saw me and turned away horrified

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was coming home from buying booze and I saw this bitch walking down the street from my past job like 3 years ago. I tried speaking with that bitch twice or trice but she always gave me the cold shoulder or one-word answered me. She passed by me, she saw me and just turned away as if she had just seen a piece of shit. Fucking bitch, I hope she gets you know what some day.

Back when I was 15 I had a retarded foid teacher that did a similar thing to me, not because I attemped to say hi to her or interact in any way, but just because I walked in the same sidewalk as her. I did nothing wrong besides being a retarded jestering kid and I behave well in her shitty useless class. And then you got these arm chair psychologists soycucks still wondering why we hate women.

Last edited:
There's no "common courteousy" for your face

you should have gave her the death stare and walked past

Back when I was 15 I had a retarded foid teacher that did a similar thing to me, not because I attemped to say hi to her or interact in any way, but just because I walked in the same sidewalk as her. I did nothing wrong besides being a retarded jestering kid and I behave well in her shitty useless class. And then you got these arm chair psychologists soycucks still wondering why we hate women.
Would psychological abuse be appropriate? "Hey teacher. We ..."(implying kids from her class) "...still make fun of you for that time your dress had a period stain. Whats your name again? Do they still let you teach" or some psychological bullying to that effect.

maybe do it to every foid youve ever known whether school, job, etc that's rude.

i wish some lowinhib maxxers here do stuff like this and post results. Maybe get us high inhibs a good template to use that works irl

i wish some lowinhib maxxers here do stuff like this and post results. Maybe get us high inhibs a good template to use that works irl
As long as they can still post on .co from the jail