Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw a foid fall down the stairs today

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
She only fell like one step, but her knees and hands touched the floor. She also didnt cry, she laughed with her friend to dissimulate. But it was still funny, I couldnt contain my laughter so I took out my phone and acted like I was laughing at something there

What a coincidence that she fell when I was just behind her in one of the rare occasions where i leave my house. Maybe I have some kind of psychic powers and I made her fall with my mind.

Last edited:
:chad:. Jokes aside, maybe she was simply staring at your dick.

They stumble at your virgin aura brocel, this could be huge

:chad:. Jokes aside, maybe she was simply staring at your dick.
I was behind her, she didnt see me.
They stumble at your virgin aura brocel, this could be huge
I should walk behind females more often to see if it's real or not
:feelsohgod:

You should have laughed out loud at her, stupid cunt deserves pain

I was behind her, she didnt see me.
depositphotos_9242131-stock-photo-woman-looking-through-legs.jpg

:chad:

She was waiting for you to come up behind her, you missed your chance. :chad::banhammer:

She only fell like one step, but her knees and hands touched the floor. She also didnt cry, she laughed with her friend to dissimulate. But it was still funny, I couldnt contain my laughter so I took out my phone and acted like I was laughing at something there

What a coincidence that she fell when I was just behind her in one of the rare occasions where i leave my house. Maybe I have some kind of psychic powers and I made her fall with my mind.
Foid-outside-YOUR-DOOR-STUMBLE-KO!

you wasted the perfect chance
you could have acted that you fell and you fall on her. maybe you could managed to touch her boobs or even her ass

Very good