Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a foid crying today

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
(First off I'm drunk so excuse my grammar) She's an ex coworker. I was going home and I saw her on the street. She was weeping more than crying. I remember her cause two things. She is ugly as fuck (like Frankenstein with an afro) And she was so full of herself like she believed she was a beauty queen when she was working at my job. ) Anyways she recognized me and I approached to see what was going on. She told me that her life is fucked up she was drinking with a guy and she left her for another foid. She said she wanted to kill herself cause nobody loved her. I left her cause was nasty to me wh I worked with her. Now that made me feel better cause I know that my life is fucked up but that bicht is one step from the rope. .

attention whore

She opened up to you about her romantic life bro. She's either using you as an emotional toilet or she's interested. Try to figure out what's what and you might ascend.

We'll get rejected our entire lives and society will tell us to man up and move on, meanwhile a foid gets rejected and every cuck loses their shit.

Don't help her out OP, remember that cucks will validate her and helping femoids is cucked as they will always want chad.

Kek you just left just like that? May have been able to get sex in her vunerable state but she prob got herpes from chad.

Why didn't you forcefully make her perform intercourse wirh you?

Kek you just left just like that? May have been able to get sex in her vunerable state but she prob got herpes from chad.
Why didn't you forcefully make her perform intercourse wirh you?

Fuck that bitch? There is no way in hell i would fuck her nasty ass. She's just hideous man, she's fat, ugly, her hair looks like a bunch of stuck up branches, she smells like piss, her face is like Arnold Swarzeneguer (or whatever the last name is written), honestly if you saw her you might think she is a tranny. I don't think i could get it up for that whore.

She said she wanted to kill herself cause nobody loved her. I left her cause was nasty to me wh I worked with her. Now that made me feel better cause I know that my life is fucked up but that bicht is one step from the rope. .

You could have destroyed her so badly. Why did you missed such a chance? You could have brought up a typical speech like they always do.

@Uglyme nigga u is dumb. u should just had invited her to ur appartment so u could " help her to feel better" then u could have raped her and u wouldn't had to worry becoz after that she would 100 % rope

Fuck that bitch? There is no way in hell i would fuck her nasty ass. She's just hideous man, she's fat, ugly, her hair looks like a bunch of stuck up branches, she smells like piss, her face is like Arnold Swarzeneguer (or whatever the last name is written), honestly if you saw her you might think she is a tranny. I don't think i could get it up for that whore.
It doesn't matter how ugly she is.
You can be sure she is already on her phone and many men valid here. There are also Chadfish morons that boost her ego.

@Uglyme nigga u is dumb. u should just had invited her to ur appartment so u could " help her to feel better" then u could have raped her and u wouldn't had to worry becoz after that she would 100 % rope
bro and then risk a rape charge FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT NIGGA U ARE THE DUMB ONE HERE BRO, BETTER FUCK A PROSTITUTE

bro and then risk a rape charge FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT NIGGA U ARE THE DUMB ONE HERE BRO, BETTER FUCK A PROSTITUTE
nigga I was joking ... kind of

Beautiful site. Seeing the enemy weep. She could have been with a beautiful soul like you but she views you as nothing.

I drink female tears

She told me that her life is fucked up she was drinking with a guy and she left her for another foid. She said she wanted to kill herself cause nobody loved her
normie foid problems, could easily get 100 matches on tinder within a week meanwhile i rot in loneliness with no matches on any "dating" platform, hope she suffers more

Lifefuel, you should have laughed at her right in her subhuman face

Pepeceldagawd

"You are a female, why are you crying?"

Why cry if no one will see? she thinks

Good on you for leaving. Shouldn't have even allowed her to approach you. She just thinks of you as an emotional tampon. I would have noped out of there as fast as my legs could carry me. I always ask myself what she would do if I was chad?

She opened up to you about her romantic life bro. She's either using you as an emotional toilet or she's interested. Try to figure out what's what and you might ascend.
Its too late

Ole boy fucked up not putting the moves in the moment

It is Over

^^^^^^
this, even if she might be using you, its always worth a try. if you dont get ur hopes up too high but you give it a try, it might work.