Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a father staring at a little girl today

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Today I wanted to go to the Albert Heijn, while there a little girl (around 8 or 9) got off her bicycle and walked inside, while she went to walk inside I was busy double locking my bicycle and saw a man with a daughter her age removing the lock from his bicycle and suddenly stopping to stare at her, at this point I noticed that she was wearing tight trousers (which on a kid looks gross as little girls have largely the same bodies as little boys) and just staring at her. Note that his 8 year old daughter was standing next to him.

It was just a creepy situation, this was a tall White man with a head full of gray hair. But just the way he was staring at her made me feel uncomfortable.

I could tell that he looking at her behind from the position of his face and he stared at it. While his daughter was saying "daddy! daddy!".

I've never seen an adult man stare at a child like this before, it wasn't even a glance or anything.

I don't really give a shit anyway it goes, she's not my daughter and while I would never condone a man like him, he's just following his biological urger, but still, he has a daughter her age so he must know how wrong this was.

Other people saw him too, but nobody said anything about it. I'm sure that if a Sub-5 was staring that the other little girl would have been raised by a single mother by now.

(I don't care if someone calls me "an agecuck", this was wrong.)

The censored word is something cuck, I believe that relationships should be by people from the same age cohort or adults of different age cohort. Just to be clear.

No seat sniffing?

Damn that's creepy AF!

It's like he's greedy or something

Looks like feminism influenced you deeply, judging by the type of things that trigger you and the vocabulary you use when describing them.

Today I wanted to go to the Albert Heijn, while there a little girl (around 8 or 9) got off her bicycle and walked inside, while she went to walk inside I was busy double locking my bicycle and saw a man with a daughter her age removing the lock from his bicycle and suddenly stopping to stare at her, at this point I noticed that she was wearing tight trousers (which on a kid looks gross as little girls have largely the same bodies as little boys) and just staring at her. Note that his 8 year old daughter was standing next to him.

It was just a creepy situation, this was a tall White man with a head full of gray hair. But just the way he was staring at her made me feel uncomfortable.

I could tell that he looking at her behind from the position of his face and he stared at it. While his daughter was saying "daddy! daddy!".

I've never seen an adult man stare at a child like this before, it wasn't even a glance or anything.

I don't really give a shit anyway it goes, she's not my daughter and while I would never condone a man like him, he's just following his biological urger, but still, he has a daughter her age so he must know how wrong this was.

Other people saw him too, but nobody said anything about it. I'm sure that if a Sub-5 was staring that the other little girl would have been raised by a single mother by now.

(I don't care if someone calls me "an *******", this was wrong.)
Probably an IT mod

Are you sure that he was staring at her crotch? And why the white knights didn't beat him up?

Last edited:
Disgusting. Overwired for sex means shit like this. Normies and Sex Havers internment camp time. They can fuck each other in quarantine and leave a saner society for the rest of us.

I saw a creepy thing like that once, was driving and the car in front of my was 2 Mexican dudes. We went past a school bus stop that dropped off what looked like middle school kids and the Mexican passenger was checking them out.

you are lying man

you sound like one of these femnist toilet. let other people what they want. this girl will in aprox 5 or 6 years be a bitch for some bbc. it will never be your wife neither somebody you will have sex with. foids which dont give you sex are worthless for you.