Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw a disgusting curry foid wearing an offensive shirt

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I remember seeing a brown curry foid wearing a shirt that had the faces of white male models on it. It looked something like this, but their faces were printed all over the shirt.
IMG 0643

Females are literally worshipping physcially attractive men, and noboy calls them out for it.

Last edited:
Foids always display what they find attractive even if they don’t say it. A foid used to talk to my mother a lot at the store and she was only a year older than me. I thought I had a chance with her until I saw her with her 6’3 muscular boyfriend and she was holding his hand. All I could imagine is her being violently fucked by him from behind and that blackpilled me even more. IT cucks say women don’t choose these types of men but they absolutely do.

There's no you're face on a shirt

I have no sexual appeal to women :feelsbadman:
Its over for me
Your a faggot I’m so desperate for women as long as she’s attractive I would fuck even a used pussy I don’t care at this point even I pay for it

I have very low standards
Your a faggot I’m so desperate for women as long as she’s attractive I would fuck even a used pussy I don’t care at this point even I pay for it

I have very low standards
Not me I have kind of high physical standards I’m only attracted to skinny and small foids because I’m short frame cel but I don’t give shit about used or virgin pussy I know the brutal truth that I’m incel and every girl is basically behaving like hooker now

Not me I have kind of high physical standards I’m only attracted to skinny and small foids because I’m short frame cel but I don’t give shit about used or virgin pussy I know the brutal truth that I’m incel and every girl is basically behaving like hooker now
Cuck. Enjoy Aids

Most foids get tested since they fuck so much retard and with condom there no aid s
Enjoy used empty lifeless hole. Just buy a sex doll at that point. It’s Cucked and worthless and gains you no pleasure long term just depression and emptiness

she should be raped by Indian rape squad

it is the great culture of Bharat

Enjoy used empty lifeless hole. Just buy a sex doll at that point. It’s Cucked and worthless and gains you no pleasure long term just depression and emptiness
At least it’s cope better than holding out for non existant virgin pussy

Most foids get tested since they fuck so much retard and with condom there no aid s
You Jew fucking richcel you have minimum 100K a year for “living expenses” no fucking doubt. Fuck you and fuck Jews and fuck JEW S A

You Jew fucking richcel you have minimum 100K a year for “living expenses” no fucking doubt. Fuck you and fuck Jews and fuck JEW S A
My parents only spend on me 60k a year greedy fuckers I also have 200k cash in savings but NYC is expensive and my parents say I have to work :feelsrope:

As long as you don’t commit to them

My parents only spend on me 60k a year greedy fuckers I also have 200k cash in savings but NYC is expensive and my parents say I have to work :feelsrope:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: 60K? AND YOUR RENT IS PAID FOR :reeeeee: :reeeeee: AND 200K savings HOKY FUCK KYS YOU JEW FAGGOT

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: 60K? AND YOUR RENT IS PAID FOR :reeeeee: :reeeeee: AND 200K savings HOKY FUCK KYS YOU JEW FAGGOT
In NYC that’s nothing everything here is crazy fucking expensive!!!!!!!! I know a guy who’s parents give him half a million he lives an extremely lavish lifestyle always with blonde stace

Last edited:
In NYC that’s nothing I know a guy who’s parents give him half a million he lives extremely lavish lifestyle with blonde stace
XDDD I HATE RICH FAGS WHO HAVE RICH PARENTS LIKE YOU I WANT YOU ALL TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND DIE AND GET NUKED OFF THE FUCKING EARTH.

Reported for hate speech and antisemitism and harassment :feelsLSD:
XDDD I HATE RICH FAGS WHO HAVE RICH PARENTS LIKE YOU I WANT YOU ALL TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND DIE AND GET NUKED OFF THE FUCKING EARTH

I remember seeing a brown curry foid wearing a shirt that had the faces of white male models on it. It looked something like this, but their faces were printed all over the shirt.
View attachment 1132352
Females are literally worshipping physcially attractive men, and noboy calls them out for it.
A family friends' foid daughter worshipped him and had a life-sized cardboard cutout of him in her closet.

What are they putting in the water that makes them so sexually active they are in heat constantly but not for us fucking selfish cunts

What are they putting in the water that makes them so sexually active they are in heat constantly but not for us fucking selfish cunts
Fluoride and estrogen based (((chemicals)))) and other shit idk about combine with pro chad right wing propaganda 24/7