Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a cute tween today

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
she mogged the roasties with her superior beauty
there's nothing a roastie fears more than an innocent competitor, that's why age of consent laws are a thing
how can adult women even compete :lul::lul::lul:
gas the roasties, loli war now :feelsree:
Untitled

The girl that you posted is not my type. I like girls in their teens the most though

What kind of Tween? According to the dictionary, it would be a grown woman or a child.

Etymology 2
Blend of twenties +‎ between
Noun
tween
(plural tweens)
  1. A person in their twenties, between 20 and 29 years old. Possibly including 30-32.quotations ▼
Synonyms
Etymology 3
Blend of teen +‎ between

Noun
tween
(plural tweens)

1. A child, usually a girl, in the age range between young childhood and adolescence, normally between 10 and 12 years of age.quotations ▼
Synonyms

What kind of Tween? According to the dictionary, it would be a grown woman or a child.
The 'little girl' kind. My favourite age group is 11-14 years old (people obviously develop differently, a neotenous adult would be fine too) and I'd define that as a 'tween' (maybe slightly off from the dictionary definition). I wasn't aware of the other meaning. The girl was around 12.

YES, we will take all the 3D lolis.

A ginger with freckles doesn't mog anyone.

im becoming child gay

I feel so frustrated every time I see a cute young girl who has yet to be physically and mentally defiled by promiscuous sex, feminism, looks deterioration, etc.

It's the perfect wife material right there but I can't do anything about it.

Time to give her that DIIEEEEEEEEKKK

I feel so frustrated every time I see a cute young girl who has yet to be physically and mentally defiled by promiscuous sex, feminism, looks deterioration, etc.

It's the perfect wife material right there but I can't do anything about it.