Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a cute homeless girl

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
she looked like the doomerette girl she and was begging for handouts in a shitty area.

2022 01 06 19 16 56 doomer girl   Google Search   Brave

She had a cute little dog with her and she looked recently homeless. She made her homeless sign look artsy. Definitely the kind of girl I used to have crushes on. And she looked at me with these puppy eyes almost expecting me to simp for her as I sat waiting for the stop light to turn green in my fancy car.

In my bluepilled days I would have definitely pulled out the red carpet for her. In my bluepilled days I always waited to be some savior cuck for an artsy girl down on her luck. To swoop in, and save the day. Save her. Prove my worthiness and charitability as a man. That in spite of my short ricecel vibes I can beat the odds and be that rom com hero. But thanks to the blackpill now I know better. Even more, thanks to feminism, now I know such charitability is "nice guy" shit. She IS NOT ENTITLED TO MY KINDNESS.

Thanks to the blackpill AND feminism, now I know the bitch probably deserves her poverty.

P.S. The entire time I just happened to be listening to Negative XP (the song about Ramona Flowers being a whore)

Last edited:
Giver her a fake coin :feelskek:

probably not even homeless lmfao

She probably went wild with drugs, booze, and chad cock. You get what you deserve, whore.

Too bad you didn't capture her for your collection.

In my bluepilled days I always waited to be some savior cuck for an artsy girl down on her luck. To swoop in, and save the day. Save her. Prove my worthiness and charitability as a man.
Fuck I hate this
Reading that many fairy tales only to realize you are not the prince who will live happily ever after with the princess, but an evil goblin meant to be slain:feelsrope:

she was way too clean and white (maybe hapa or latina??) to be homeless. This is probably a LARP or some social media experiment.
Perhaps using her pussy pass for easy bumbuxx?

If you had helped her or offered her a place to stay everyone would think that you're just taking advantage of her and forcing her into sex. Everything that you do is put through a looks lens, if you are an Incel they will always assume the worst. You might have just saved yourself a whole deal of trouble.

Perhaps using her pussy pass for easy bumbuxx?
if she had some know how she could EASILY open an OF or twitch and be a millionaire

How old does she look?

She could easily find a man willing to take her out of the streets and provide for her.

Men on the other hand can't expect help from society.

If you had helped her or offered her a place to stay everyone would think that you're just taking advantage of her and forcing her into sex. Everything that you do is put through a looks lens, if you are an Incel they will always assume the worst. You might have just saved yourself a whole deal of trouble.
I KNOW.

Never give handouts to females
How old does she look?

She could easily find a man willing to take her out of the streets and provide for her.

Men on the other hand can't expect help from society.
she looked maybe 25-28

She’s a panhandler abusing people’s charity by seeming homeless.:feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/IHoiVnID8vY

Not to be an SJW but it infuriates me that e-begging/patreon is legal and encouraged, but bums begging is illegal and sends you into the revolving circuit of the military industrial complex. Even if you are a fake panhandler-- I have more respect for that than these ethots.

Homeless females should be classified as mentally retarded.

Soys would probably lynch him for that

I guess gender studies didn't go so well

Based. Women are not entitled to be helped.

This. She either must be legit retarded to not have opened an OF or just wanted face-to-face attention from simps

Just walk away and pretend they don't exist. It's rare, but I've come across these "homeless" women/beggar types & I just ignore them.

I've of course given money to guys/homelesscels/etc. on hard times, but never to the female equivalents (which are in no way "cels" ever).

I will give her money in exchange for letting me put my penis in her warm moist hole....raw of course

there ie no such thing as cute homeless foid.

I actually might have helped. I really like artwhores because they are usually quiet and allow me to project a personality onto them.

I actually might have helped. I really like artwhores because they are usually quiet and allow me to project a personality onto them.
I'd spy on the bitch to see what's up first.
Maybe even track her down on the Internet somehow.

I literally said I was projecting a personality onto her you illiterate thimbledick. The fact that I said that implies that there is either no personality or a different one entirely.

I literally said I was projecting a personality onto her you illiterate thimbledick. The fact that I said that implies that there is either no personality or a different one entirely.
"I used my super secret facade personality like I was the guy from split" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nearly all panhandlers in my city live in the next town over, they're not homeless. They come here because it's legal to fly a sign in the mediums.

those women will often fuck you for 20 bucks

OP you missed out
missed out BIG

My country still has punks/homeless people hanging arround the train stations and drinking beer. I also saw a cutie there once or twice. Unironically would want to save her, but she is probably getting railed by the chad hobos anyways

this is your chance, now or never

D55707E9 04D7 4239 B0A8 7C59746AF2E7

This. OP any semi-attractive woman has hordes of friends willing to house her for free, unless if she's a real psycho bitch. Even then her homelessnes will end within a week. Some guy will ofer her a place to stay and she will be back on her feet in no time. He will be a 6/10 at least too
those women will often fuck you for 20 bucks

OP you missed out
missed out BIG
:feelswhat:
Why would they do that if prostitution prices in developed countries are 10x 20x of that?

Buy a condom and help to stretch her nomadic hole:feelsYall:

:feelswhat:
Why would they do that if prostitution prices in developed countries are 10x 20x of that?
Why is she homeless begging for handouts in a shitty area? Different question, same answer.

perfect to rape