Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a cringey video about a Mormon incel in denial

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
His name is Scott 'Skippy' Jessop, and has a YouTube channel called IamSkippy. He appeared on Myron Gaines show called 'Fresh and Fit'. For those of you not familiar with Myron Gaines, he's a Tyrone-lite redpiller and personal trainer based out of Miami; I believe he's of Sudanese descent. Usually, on Myron's show, he has a bunch of whores OnlyFans models and Instagram influencers. I'd say Myron is between red and black pill, and often gets into arguments with the foids he invites on his show.

On this episode, the main focus was Skippy, a 43 year old virgin. It's a long but very interesting video, and pretty easy to find on YT. Skippy is fat, neckbeard, 5'8" ginger, who is delusional and identifies as a beta (when he's really an omega incel), and claims to be a virgin by choice. There were five bitches on the show also: four latinas and a skinny black girl with a nappy bird nest hairstyle, hot girls, but sluttly looking and tattooed (as expected from bitches living in Miami with OnlyFans accounts). They kept telling Skippy that "he's so sweet" and "he's not a loser" (I don't think Skippy realized that being called 'sweet' by a foid is a backhanded insult). Once in a while, people call in and told Skippy that he needs to work out.

At the end of the show, Myron starts dropping the usual PUA redpill advice:
  • Stop living with roommates and live by yourself, bro (despite the guy making a shit salary)
  • You gotta work 80 hours bro so you can live by yourself bro
  • You gotta hustle bro
  • Hit the gym bro
Myron also told Skippy a story of how he was bullied in high school; Myron was already fucking 6'2" by then, and 160 lbs, and bullied for being skinny, and motivated him to work out, despite the fact that Myron already has the genetics

The title of the video is '[UWSL]43 Year Old Virgin RP Transformation' on the Fresh and Fit podcast[/UWSL]

tfu on Mormons tbh. In theory I have nothing against them but after having to live around them for a year they are garbage to me. tfu tfu tfu tfu.

tfu on Mormons tbh. In theory I have nothing against them but after having to live around them for a year they are garbage to me. tfu tfu tfu tfu.
Skippy was raised Mormon; if he couldn't find a Mormon foid, it's over

Serious question though -- why do you hate Mormons? They seem kind of based, from what little I know

Serious question though -- why do you hate Mormons? They seem kind of based, from what little I know
Their "holy book" is so obviously fake and their founder so obviously a lunatic grifter that you'd have to be literally braindead not to see it.

they are very hypocritical generally and will try to shift rules around so they can be as degen as they want while judging others. There are unironic sexhavers who will shame you for drinking SODA because of caffeine (some will LARP like soda is okay because its not a hot drink as well lol) but will then go and stick their cock in a vagina and not thrust and say that its not sex and that they are virgins because of it. Mormon foids will say they are chaste virgins but most are just as degen as the average normie but just lie about it. There is a saying that if you invite a mormon to your party remember to always invite 2 since if there is only 1 they will drink all of your booze since they aren't allowed to drink any. There is a huge snitch culture so they wont do it in front of another mormon. This is another trait of theres I dont like since it creates a lot of insufferable hypocritical assholes who will break a ton of rules but will snitch over the littlest shit. Like they will be an alcoholic sex haver and report a mormoncel for watching a PG-13 or R rated movie. I wasn't mormon ever so they were a little more lax with me with rules but then they will treat you like you are evil for not being mormon if you decline to convert so its not really a great trade.

I don't HATE them but I do think most are hypocritical and cringe as fuck. It's also very obvious that Joseph Smith was a con artist and liar if you even slightly critically think about him and his story. There are worse cults out there (mormonism is a legit cult if you look into it) but since I haven't dealt with them I don't care about them as much.

tl;dr they are hypocritical LARPers
Their "holy book" is so obviously fake and their founder so obviously a lunatic grifter that you'd have to be literally braindead not to see it.
Joseph Smith was a LITERAL conman who conned people with the EXACT SAME method as his previous scams as he based his religion on. You genuinely have to be dumb or giga-brain washed/lied to in order to get tricked by it. It's very obvious that he invented the religion if you even slightly look into the story jfl.

Last edited:
Skippy is gigabased, though he's stoopid. Brutal mormonpill.

There are unironic sexhavers who will shame you for drinking SODA because of caffeine (some will LARP like soda is okay because its not a hot drink as well lol)

Doesn't Utah have hundreds of these shops that sell soda mixed with coffee creamer or something? I had a friend who tried one of them and he said they all taste like drinking pure sugar lol

(I don't think Skippy realized that being called 'sweet' by a foid is a backhanded insult).
Very true :feelshaha:
But I think the phrase you meant to use is "backhanded compliment," ie, an insult disguised as a compliment.

they are very hypocritical generally and will try to shift rules around so they can be as degen as they want while judging others. There are unironic sexhavers who will shame you for drinking SODA because of caffeine (some will LARP like soda is okay because its not a hot drink as well lol) but will then go and stick their cock in a vagina and not thrust and say that its not sex and that they are virgins because of it. Mormon foids will say they are chaste virgins but most are just as degen as the average normie but just lie about it. There is a saying that if you invite a mormon to your party remember to always invite 2 since if there is only 1 they will drink all of your booze since they aren't allowed to drink any. There is a huge snitch culture so they wont do it in front of another mormon. This is another trait of theres I dont like since it creates a lot of insufferable hypocritical assholes who will break a ton of rules but will snitch over the littlest shit. Like they will be an alcoholic sex haver and report a mormoncel for watching a PG-13 or R rated movie. I wasn't mormon ever so they were a little more lax with me with rules but then they will treat you like you are evil for not being mormon if you decline to convert so its not really a great trade.

I don't HATE them but I do think most are hypocritical and cringe as fuck. It's also very obvious that Joseph Smith was a con artist and liar if you even slightly critically think about him and his story. There are worse cults out there (mormonism is a legit cult if you look into it) but since I haven't dealt with them I don't care about them as much.

tl;dr they are hypocritical LARPers

Joseph Smith was a LITERAL conman who conned people with the EXACT SAME method as his previous scams as he based his religion on. You genuinely have to be dumb or giga-brain washed/lied to in order to get tricked by it. It's very obvious that he invented the religion if you even slightly look into the story jfl.
Joseph Smith was a false prophet if there ever was one. And yes, mormonism is very cult-like.

fucking morons

jfl, peak at 40 theory

He's ultra-low inhib volcel who could've lost his virginity years ago. He has wasted his life and opportunities because he can't have sex before marriage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJiZOfPo7Lo

What the fuck is this guy and who is his fan base? It’s like he made himself into a zoo animal so pathetic the people throwing peanuts at him have started feeling bad for him

Been some time since i heard the name skippy

What the fuck is this guy and who is his fan base? It’s like he made himself into a zoo animal so pathetic the people throwing peanuts at him have started feeling bad for him
He's a clown, he's probably getting hard ons of his fame and virginity.