Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw a beaner hold a door open for a gatekeeper of sex while I was at the gas station - made me sick

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate simps, it was a fat goblina who was like 42 years old, and a 25ish-looking beaner held the door to the convenience store open for the toilet demon.

That was hours ago, and I'm still disgusted. I know some of you youngcels still feel you have to simp for femoids - but as for me, a damn near 33-year-old kissless virgin - I will nevER hold the door open for an evil toilet demon, unless I am getting paid while working!

More subhuman than a bear

I just cringed! I hate simps so much, what a bastard - he held the door open for that dick-sucking skank, and we all know he would close the door on a male!

whenever i am exiting an elevator, if there is a foid with me, they expect me to let them go first (especially when they are closer to the door). but i always go out and try to "accidentally" give them a little shove. I am high inhib but this usually works for me.

we're told to open doors for foids meanwhile they're not told to do that for us

so why should I?

i always make sure to never open the door for foids at the front lobby, not problem if they wait all night.

whenever i am exiting an elevator, if there is a foid with me, they expect me to let them go first (especially when they are closer to the door). but i always go out and try to "accidentally" give them a little shove. I am high inhib but this usually works for me.
Interesting
we're told to open doors for foids meanwhile they're not told to do that for us

so why should I?
Exactly, femoids seem to always close the door on me to be honest.
i always make sure to never open the door for foids at the front lobby, not problem if they wait all night.
Good