Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw 8-10 WMAF couples today and 1 AMWF couple

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its the weekend in SF and that was what I saw this afternoon in a 1-2hr period. All the couples were out.
WMAF couples about equaled or outnumbered the white/non-white couples I saw.

All of the WMAF couples consisted of both low tier noodlewhores and low tier white males (both around the 2.5-4/10 range).

Not a single normie/high tier normie noodlewhore or normie/high tier normie white male seen in those WMAF couples.

However, the one AMWF I saw consisted of a 5'4 (at most) asian dude that looked around 118-126lbs. He was considerably shorter than me and much lighter than me. But his face was normie tier for a south east asian male. He was definitely a SEA male since SEA males average around 5'4 and are darker.

The white becky he was with was 5'3 maybe 5'2 slightly below average build. She was pale skinned and had dark brown hair. Her face was normie tier. Lets just put it this way and I'm being as objective as I can be. I've seen a lot of white dudes with uglier, manlier, and fatter white/latina foids.

I don't know if what I saw today was suifuel or lifefuel. Without a doubt (and I don't even like white foids at all whatsoever), she mogged all the noodlewhores of those WMAF couples I saw.

All in all, its mostly low tier people engaging in interracial dating. but except for white women regardless of smv rating. I know for sure that she was exceptional to other white foids to give a 5'4 121lbs asian dude a chance.

Last edited:
It would be lifefuel for me but it's probably Just Be First.

The AMWF is probably JBF

Fuck, I keep forgetting to do this. NY is the perfect place to couple watch

Holy fuck cope, I see Chads and Chadlites with asian femoids all the time. All kinds of asian femoids date white men but usually the ugliest ones are with asian men. The times I see white men date out of their league is with asians.

The white bitches that date outside their race have the IQ of a potato. There's nothing going on up there, they have literally a vegetable for a brain.

Fuck, I keep forgetting to do this. NY is the perfect place to couple watch
Plenty of walk-around videos to comb through.

I've always said it's usually the lower tier whites or closet homos that go for non-white women. Chads never commit to them, they just smash and keep it moving.

Holy fuck cope, I see Chads and Chadlites with asian femoids all the time. All kinds of asian femoids date white men but usually the ugliest ones are with asian men. The times I see white men date out of their league is with asians.

The white bitches that date outside their race have the IQ of a potato. There's nothing going on up there, they have literally a vegetable for a brain.
Well... this is how it is in SF.

I understand that in soCal and NYC, its different.

Something interesting is women like SE Asian males. Its like Latinos.. women like Latinos.

Who the hell cares

Have you ever seen an Asian man holding hands with a black woman?

being rice in the west is a blackpilling experience

San Francisco :foidSoy:
:soy:

I've always said it's usually the lower tier whites or closet homos that go for non-white women. Chads never commit to them, they just smash and keep it moving.
I agree, save for the higher tier non-whites.

any sand niggers in SF? what do they do?

All in all, its mostly low tier people engaging in interracial dating. but except for white women regardless of smv rating.
White women are untouchables, bro. Like they can just do no wrong in society. Generally get what they want.

Its the weekend in SF and that was what I saw this afternoon in a 1-2hr period. All the couples were out.
WMAF couples about equaled or outnumbered the white/non-white couples I saw.

All of the WMAF couples consisted of both low tier noodlewhores and low tier white males (both around the 2.5-4/10 range).

Not a single normie/high tier normie noodlewhore or normie/high tier normie white male seen in those WMAF couples.

However, the one AMWF I saw consisted of a 5'4 (at most) asian dude that looked around 118-126lbs. He was considerably shorter than me and much lighter than me. But his face was normie tier for a south east asian male. He was definitely a SEA male since SEA males average around 5'4 and are darker.

The white becky he was with was 5'3 maybe 5'2 slightly below average build. She was pale skinned and had dark brown hair. Her face was normie tier. Lets just put it this way and I'm being as objective as I can be. I've seen a lot of white dudes with uglier, manlier, and fatter white/latina foids.

I don't know if what I saw today was suifuel or lifefuel. Without a doubt (and I don't even like white foids at all whatsoever), she mogged all the noodlewhores of those WMAF couples I saw.

All in all, its mostly low tier people engaging in interracial dating. but except for white women regardless of smv rating. I know for sure that she was exceptional to other white foids to give a 5'4 121lbs asian dude a chance.
I somewhat doubt she was hugely attractive. It can be hard for races to properly judge the attractiveness of other races.

this is normal, even where im at ill see 10 WMAF before I see a AMWF. I've never in my life seen a AMBW tho

Asian women think their own male counterparts are subhuman JFL