Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw 3 foids share a Chad BF

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
This was some years ago,ı was at class doing my portrait homework and heard two of the foids at the other side of the class talk about how the other foid should un-follow her crush on İnstagram ya know the usual shit.
But then one of the foids said (İn a serious voice) ''Why cant we share him ?''
They laughed at first but than they changed the topic to sharing the Chad and calmy discussed about it like its a normal thing.
After like 2 months later ı randomly remembered about it and checked the Chads insta.
They literally shared him,no joke he uploaded instagram story of him sitting with 3 of them in a bar with a caption ''My roses''
ALL THE CELLS İN MY BRAİN BOİLED,FİRES OF HATRED RİSED İNSİDE MY HEART
How tf is this thing ok while ı rot in here ?
How can woman its okay to share a man ?
Everytime ı remember about this ı feel a pain in my chest and want to vomit becaus of nausia.

You know what to do.

its over my friend

This is why ancient men grouped up and brutally killed chads

Fucking brutal. Holes would rather share one chad than have a committed sub8 to themselves

Nothing new lol

Harems are the natural consequence of sexual freedom.

This shit is brutal. Now imagine what it must be like for Europe-UScels.

Women are a hate group

I've said it before: in several generations most foids will share the same 12 giga-chad boyfriends.

No that only happens in humans if rape is prohibited if rape was allowed like on hunter gathering cultures this wouldn't happen because a chad couldn't stop 10 raging betas.
True sexual freedom is when consent doesn't exist.

No that only happens in humans if rape is prohibited if rape was allowed like on hunter gathering cultures this wouldn't happen because a chad couldn't stop 10 raging betas.
Fair point, but you have to admit that harems must form in the first place for men to be upset about it and decide to challenge Chad.

Last edited:
True sexual freedom is when consent doesn't exist.
I remember reading about weak man assasinating strong man in Roman/Ottoman empire is that true ?

Satan is real and women are an extension of him :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I support polyandry.

I oppose polygyny.

Unfortunately women aren't interested in having multiple men at the same time even if they could. Men on the other hand are very interested to have many women at the same time if they can get away with it.

Women should get tax breaks if they take multiple husbands.

I remember reading about weak man assasinating strong man in Roman/Ottoman empire is that true ?
No idea but I think it might be possible in fact the reason why marriage exists is to stop harems from forming since private property started being a thing a bit before that, it allowed some men to have all the woman since they had almost unlimited power. But then men started getting no females and so stopped harems and "invented" marriage which gives everyone a chance. Marriage is something that was created by betas so that everyone could ascend but now it's broken since divorce is legal and adultery isn't punished.

It isn't even 5 foids banging chad, it's 5 foids dating chad. Polyamorous relationships are so fucking common among attractive people, monogamy is ironically hard to maintain for these people jfl.

There is literally enough for every foid to get her own man. But they are so greedy for Chad they have to begrudgingly share. Although in a sick foid way they are actually more into Chad with harem than commitment chad.

I saw a Chad eating dinner outside yesterday with two girls. He was tall like 6’4. I was going to take a pic but didn’t.

This.

Sexual liberation was probably first thought as "more sex for everyone" but it ended up as "much more sex for Chads and women, slightly more for normies, nothing for average or below men".

Last edited:
The chad harem.

Sexual liberation was probably first thought as "more sex for everyone" but it ends up as "much more sex for Chads and women, slightly more for normies, nothing for average or below men".
Yes.

I can't believe men fell for this.

This is why ancient men grouped up and brutally killed chads
The chad harem.

It isn't even 5 foids banging chad, it's 5 foids dating chad. Polyamorous relationships are so fucking common among attractive people, monogamy is ironically hard to maintain for these people jfl.
I can't wait until enough men realize that civilization is dead and there is no reason anymore to value life, law, or order.

If your future is destroyed, destroy as much as you can on your way out of this world.

Yes.

They did not see the trap coming, they thought that monogamy would still continue with slightly more sex before marriage.
They did not understand that the sexual liberation was to be a revolution, and any revolution is destructive by itself, making big winners and big losers.

If your future is destroyed, destroy as much as you can on your way out of this world.
The Incelistan army will pillage and raze all towns and cities !

The Incelistan army will pillage and raze all towns and cities !
Holy Black Pill 2 1200x720

We will post chad's limbs to the earth and trample the chads under a thousand horses.

not surprised tbh

No idea but I think it might be possible in fact the reason why marriage exists is to stop harems from forming since private property started being a thing a bit before that, it allowed some men to have all the woman since they had almost unlimited power. But then men started getting no females and so stopped harems and "invented" marriage which gives everyone a chance. Marriage is something that was created by betas so that everyone could ascend but now it's broken since divorce is legal and adultery isn't punished.
Marriage didn’t end harems. Christianity and Seculsrism did.

Marriage predates the Roman and Ottoman empires, so does private property (by a lot). Marriage and harems co-existed for almost all of the Roman and Ottoman empires.

In the case of the Romans they rarely had actual defined harems, and instead had a lawful wife and just slayed groupies on the side (concerningly these groupies were not uncommonly female members of their immediate family. Usually sisters.) These harems only stopped when emperors (mostly in the Dominate after the crisis of the third century) turned to Christianity after their suj cult started to go out of style.

The Ottoman Empire, which only fell in 1923, did have legal and massive harems at the highest levels. So diverse and massive that by the end of it, the Sultans weren’t genetically Turkish at all (the sultans preceded foreign women evidently). These only ended with thetransition to the republic of Turkey in 1923, not a beta revolt to stop chad.

Soon there will be lots of political pressure to legalize polygamy. It will be one of the biggest Blackpill events. If someone isn't Blackpilled then, then they are a lost cause.

Marriage didn’t end harems. Christianity and Seculsrism did.

Marriage predates the Roman and Ottoman empires, so does private property (by a lot). Marriage and harems co-existed for almost all of the Roman and Ottoman empires.

In the case of the Romans they rarely had actual defined harems, and instead had a lawful wife and just slayed groupies on the side (concerningly these groupies were not uncommonly female members of their immediate family. Usually sisters.) These harems only stopped when emperors (mostly in the Dominate after the crisis of the third century) turned to Christianity after their suj cult started to go out of style.

The Ottoman Empire, which only fell in 1923, did have legal and massive harems at the highest levels. So diverse and massive that by the end of it, the Sultans weren’t genetically Turkish at all (the sultans preceded foreign women evidently). These only ended with thetransition to the republic of Turkey in 1923, not a beta revolt to stop chad.
I knew nothing about the ottoman empire. And I believe you 100%. But I have to point out that cultures are different. When I talked about marriage I was talking about the one created a long time ago not the Christian one. Yes it's true that marriage and harems may have coexisted but harems are reserved for big rulers in a way that they don't affect the overall sexual market. What I want to point is that if marriage didn't exist 90% of men wouldn't reproduce at all. Harems would be the only way of reproducing like everything or nothing.

It's sadly human nature:

Our society destroys all rules that moved us away from animals to civilized beings.
And the destruction of these rules is called "progress".

JFL

This was some years ago,ı was at class doing my portrait homework and heard two of the foids at the other side of the class talk about how the other foid should un-follow her crush on İnstagram ya know the usual shit.
They laughed at first but than they changed the topic to sharing the Chad and calmy discussed about it like its a normal thing.
After like 2 months later ı randomly remembered about it and checked the Chads insta.
They literally shared him,no joke he uploaded instagram story of him sitting with 3 of them in a bar with a caption ''My roses''
Everytime ı remember about this ı feel a pain in my chest and want to vomit becaus of nausia.

What's his Instagram?

5jjl6dt67m2z

Literally this meme
Yes.

Many men are as naive as to think that "change" will eventually come their way.
Just think of all the low-tier boomers talking how much they'd got laid had they been born 30-40 years later because they see of slutty today's foids are. They are too delusional to understand that they'd never act like that with him as they do with young, attractive Chads

Last edited:
Isn't normie average?

I would say average men have less sex than before.

This is compared to times when all males were allowed to have sex only after marriage. So compared to this normies still get more action.

Only answer gymaxx deadlift maxx boxing maxx situation occurs again, and your at a facility where there all at including chad, get physical with chad mock him physically, and belittle him infront of the wahmen, only way to bring peg down socially you cant style out getting physically mogged if you immasculate the fuck out of hima nd verbally tease him simultaneously.

The game is rigged and also its a pathetic low ball game being played, to a degree you have to go low ball to not win the game but simultaneously not be shitted on and disrespected by dos NORMANS

Women are genetically evolved to be attracted to the idea of sharing the high value Chad. There's no downside from their point of view. They don't want a low value man, at all. They will only choose so if society forces it upon them. That's changing though.

Women aren't grossed out by the idea of fucking a Chad who's cummed inside 8 different women the past 4 days. Women are turned on by this, immensly. They absolutely cannot wait to have that high value dick inside them. They want what the other foids have. They want it so badly, they will share it if that's what it takes.

So with technology, feminism, and communism (UBI here we go), women absolutely can now have the high value man, at least some of the time, and ignore all low value men. Cause they can now get their beta bux from the government (who gets the money from men anyways).

It's a win-win situation for all women to share Chad in today's world.

Last edited:
It's sadly human nature:

Our society destroys all rules that moved us away from animals to civilized beings.
And the destruction of these rules is called "progress".

JFL

So with technology, feminism, and communism (UBI here we go), women absolutely can now have the high value man, at least some of the time, and ignore all low value men. Cause they can now get their beta bux from the government (who gets the money from men anyways).
Wtf does it had to do for communism ?
If u are talking about women getting govermentbuxx it doesnt matter which system thel always get it

I've said it before: in several generations most foids will share the same 12 giga-chad boyfriends.
which will lead to accidental incest left and right
Harems are fine as long as Chad is made responsible for deflowering/immpregnating the foids, as long as the number of wives is limited, as long as punishments for fornication/adultery are in place, and as long as the majority of other men are getting wives as well.

After all, a foid would sooner remain single than marry a beta instead of chad. Even if she married a man she is unattracted to, she would simply cuck him. Is that preferable? Or taking her off your shoulders by letting her marry chad?

Last edited:
They prefer to share a chad than to date a normie

They would rather be Chad’s 13th side chick than settle for a normie