Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw 11 WMAF couples today in SF, 1 hispanic male AF couple, 1 indian male AF couple, 4 AMWF couples, and 2 AMAF couples, and thats cons a v good day

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl, SF is a clown world. Today was the annual SF marathon and i was out and about this afternoon. In all of my years, I don't think I have ever seen this much WMAF couples in a single day in such a short time frame. I'd say about 80% of them were the usual low to mid tier white males with low tier noodles. They were literally on every city block and it wasn't just one of them on one block. I'd say about 2-3 of them at times.

I consider it highly unusual to see 4 AMWF couples in a day in SF. Most of the time I see none at all. Weekday or weekend doesnt matter (then again it was the annual SF marathon). One 5'6-5'7 dark filipino dude with a 5'3 slightly chubby low tier becky. One 5'9 210lbs buff asian dude with a 5'6 butter face slim brunette. One 5'4 ricecel with a 5'8 blonde becky (mustve been ultra brutal for all of the white dudes walking around with noodlewhores). This guy was below me in height, weight, and frame lol. The last one was just a below average asian dude with a below average white foid.

No doubt about it that white women are responsible for all of this mess. And I am being as objective as I can possibly be on this forum. If they weren't such stuck up crude bitches, white men would have them. But no, White men have no option but to poach low tier noodles. And those white women walking around alone, they could easily give Asian men a chance. The reality is, THEY dont even give low to mid tier white men a chance. Asian men are totally out of the question.

PS. I saw 3 WMBF couples. Only one BMWF couple.

All in all, I observed and assessed my very best. They were all without a doubt, low tier in terms of looks for their respective races. As in a low tier white guy chose that low tier noodle. And those White dudes with those slightly fat black foids were definitely taller and more masculine looking than the white males in WMAF but they still look shabby.

The normal white dudes, chads, and chadlites were with the average to above average white foids. The two changs I saw were with high tier noodle stacies. She was most definitely a 5'5 noodle stacy. I got a good fuckin look at her tight ass because she was wearing yoga pants haha. She was not flat lets just say that.

Only 1 Indian man with a gf:cryfeels::cryfeels:

a low tier white guy chose that low tier noodle. And those White dudes with those slightly fat black foids were definitely taller and more masculine looking than the white males in WMAF but they still look shabby.

The normal white dudes, chads, and chadlites were with the average to above average white foids. The two changs I saw were with high tier noodle stacies.

:lul::lul::lul:

:foidSoy: Mommy, where do incels come from?

It's amazing to think there was a time when SF was 90% White. Apparently in 1920 it still was and by 1960 it was 70% and now it's 40% (all rounded).

Craziness.

I do think the dating prospects of the races vary depending on where you live. Low tier members of any race can get success SOMEWHERE out there.

Unrelated, but I saw some spic manlets with families. :fuk:

What the actual fuck?

My stats mog them hard yet I am still alone wtf.
Take the NTpill, the only requirement to get a gf is to be NT and not extremely ugly.

I don't know what the point of counting WMAF couples is. We already know WMAF outnumbers AMWF by at least 100:1. ET and Wilkes McDermid were also obsessed with this.

So basically you are saying that even a Honda Civic can pull more foids than a Carrera GT all because the Civic has ESC but the Carrera GT has little safety features?
Imagine coping this hard as an autistcel, autistic man = a defective man, no one respects isolated, social outcasts. :feelsUgh:

Autism tax effectively makes sub 8 autistic men a 1/10 to most women.

Jfl, SF is a clown world. Today was the annual SF marathon and i was out and about this afternoon. In all of my years, I don't think I have ever seen this much WMAF couples in a single day in such a short time frame. I'd say about 80% of them were the usual low to mid tier white males with low tier noodles. They were literally on every city block and it wasn't just one of them on one block. I'd say about 2-3 of them at times.

I consider it highly unusual to see 4 AMWF couples in a day in SF. Most of the time I see none at all. Weekday or weekend doesnt matter (then again it was the annual SF marathon). One 5'6-5'7 dark filipino dude with a 5'3 slightly chubby low tier becky. One 5'9 210lbs buff asian dude with a 5'6 butter face slim brunette. One 5'4 ricecel with a 5'8 blonde becky (mustve been ultra brutal for all of the white dudes walking around with noodlewhores). This guy was below me in height, weight, and frame lol. The last one was just a below average asian dude with a below average white foid.

No doubt about it that white women are responsible for all of this mess. And I am being as objective as I can possibly be on this forum. If they weren't such stuck up crude bitches, white men would have them. But no, White men have no option but to poach low tier noodles. And those white women walking around alone, they could easily give Asian men a chance. The reality is, THEY dont even give low to mid tier white men a chance. Asian men are totally out of the question.

PS. I saw 3 WMBF couples. Only one BMWF couple.

All in all, I observed and assessed my very best. They were all without a doubt, low tier in terms of looks for their respective races. As in a low tier white guy chose that low tier noodle. And those White dudes with those slightly fat black foids were definitely taller and more masculine looking than the white males in WMAF but they still look shabby.

The normal white dudes, chads, and chadlites were with the average to above average white foids. The two changs I saw were with high tier noodle stacies. She was most definitely a 5'5 noodle stacy. I got a good fuckin look at her tight ass because she was wearing yoga pants haha. She was not flat lets just say that.
I saw like 4 AMAF couples when he went to Costco the other day

noodlewhores are the worst, biggest race traitors. I really feel bad for my ricels

back in my failed normie/fakecel days I had a very good chance with a Chinese foid she was decent looking. she had a bad case of curry fever :feelskek:

but my retard pussy weak ass didn't shoot my shot, she's now in a stable marriage with another curry :feelsrope: while I am rotting as a virgin:feelsaww:

psa: pussy no guts syndrome is a incel trait

It's amazing to think there was a time when SF was 90% White. Apparently in 1920 it still was and by 1960 it was 70% and now it's 40% (all rounded).

Craziness.

I do think the dating prospects of the races vary depending on where you live. Low tier members of any race can get success SOMEWHERE out there.
The 1965 immigration bill was The Jews greatest victory and sealed the Wests fate

I would be super depressed had I not seen those AMWF couples particularly the 5'4 skinny framelet asian dude with the 5'8 blonde becky. I could imagine all of the shock, awe, and rage that gave to the whitecels including the many white males walking around with their low tier noodles.

So you feel better in knowing others went through the shock, awe, depression and rage that you go through. You go through anger when you realize that people acknowledge the situation that you are in and instead of helping or mitigating, actually pity you. Especially when those people that are pitying you are objectively lesser than you in terms of intellect and integrity.

I wonder what the impact of having so many WMAF couples will have on the Asian-American diaspora. These Asian foids are doing their best to water down their genetics with white dna. I'd hate to be an Asian man living in the west tbh.
Complete genetic extinction within 2 generations.

I hold that Asian women are more responsible, for their shameless repudiation of men of their own race. Remember that absent media diversity brainwashing, intraracial marriage is more typical and efficient than miscegenation. Ignoring the fact that White men are most desirable for racist reasons, White women can justify sticking to men of their own race. If you think White women should give Asian men a chance, how much more should you think that Asian women should give Asian men a chance. But they don't. They are the ones saying yes en masse to mediocre White men.

noodlewhores are the worst, biggest race traitors. I really feel bad for my ricels

I wonder what the impact of having so many WMAF couples will have on the Asian-American diaspora. These Asian foids are doing their best to water down their genetics with white dna. I'd hate to be an Asian man living in the west tbh.
There's no future for the Asian diasporeans. Asian-American women will gladly bleach themselves out of existence while the vast majority of Asian-American men die childless and alone.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's a word I never thought I'd see :lul:

You're coping hard tbh. Just because she married chadpreet doesn't mean she wants you or your fellow currycel bros :feelshaha:
lol maybe or maybe not
dude was definitely worse than me looks wise(although that was more than a decade ago and I am ugly now)

seeing back I don't know why she liked curry so much, I think it was because the school was mostly curry

but he doesn't have 2 critical flaws that I do aka incel trails
1: pussy syndrome being a passive lil bitch
2: being slightly on the spectrum

funny thing is they have a daughter now lol imagine a half curry/half rice happa girl who'll be some chads whore

remember fellowcels the dumbest being in existence isn't you but a failed normie who descends to inceldom:feelstastyman::cryfeels: :feelsrope:

I hold that Asian women are more responsible, for their shameless repudiation of men of their own race. Remember that absent media diversity brainwashing, intraracial marriage is more typical and efficient than miscegenation. Ignoring the fact that White men are most desirable for racist reasons, White women can justify sticking to men of their own race. If you think White women should give Asian men a chance, how much more should you think that Asian women should give Asian men a chance. But they don't. They are the ones saying yes en masse to mediocre White men.

There's no future for the Asian diasporeans. Asian-American women will gladly bleach themselves out of existence while the vast majority of Asian-American men die childless and alone.
Noodlewhores are indeed vile and play their major role in the problem, but the numbers and observations still indicate that they are our best shot at ascending as Asian American men. Its sad but its the truth. We literally gotta be 5'8+ tallfag changs or changlites with well over six figures to get noodlewhores. Or if you're a normie Asian dude, you can possibly get extremely lucky with a low to mid tier used up noodlewhore in her late 20s to late 30s.

And to add, my take is that we rice men wouldn't even complain at all whatsoever if at least 10 - 18% of non-Asian foids gave us a chance. But the reality is that anywhere from 94% to 99.5% of white foids dont want us Asian men. Anywhere from 85 - 98% of non-white foids dont want us. Anywhere from 15 - 40% of noodlewhores will acutally give us Asian men a chance.

At the end of the day it is what is is.

Those non-Asian foids dont want us because it would make them feel insecure if they saw that they were hairier than us, smellier than us, and have longer limbs than us, and were heavier or taller than us. Plus they are just better looking than us. Only a very tiny percent of them give us a chance for whatever reasons. Usually cases where they are actually more feminine in looks, butter-face cases, or when they come from moderate/conservative backgrounds. You do indeed see more AMWF couples in Sacramento, or in places like the Walnut Creek tri-valley area in the interior of the SF bay area. Its pretty consistent from what I have seen.

Location is huge imo. In our city, the feminist liberal fucktards truly dislike us ethnic males. Its not empowering to them and its degrading for them to be seen with oppressive and backwards deathnic males that come form misogynistic patriarchal cultures. On top of that were just ugly. They are trendy shallow retards basically. Its uncool. WE'RE uncool.

And its not just noodlewhores nowadays. I have seen a lot of dark haired brown foids with white males lately. I can't quite tell if they are hispanic/curry/sand because I dont wanna overly stare and give second, third, or fourth looks. But they are definitely dark haired brown foids. Those white or ethnic foids dont want us Asian men at all whatsoever.

They are fuckin stuck up shallow bitches and I am bitter at all of them. Basically none of them give us a chance whatsoever. So they are more at fault imo. Especially the white foids. I am rude to them in general because that is how they are to me.

Last edited:
I'm not going to ascend with an asian woman, some other ricecel can do that:feelzez:. i'm voluntarily putting myself off the market so some other ricel can have a chance.

I don't know what the point of counting WMAF couples is. We already know WMAF outnumbers AMWF by at least 100:1. ET and Wilkes McDermid were also obsessed with this.
Imagine coping this hard as an autistcel, autistic man = a defective man, no one respects isolated, social outcasts. :feelsUgh:

Autism tax effectively makes sub 8 autistic men a 1/10 to most women.

I wouldn't say 100:1, but it's by a substantial amount.

The Autismpill is the second most brutal Blackpill after the Genepill.

I'm not going to ascend with an asian woman, some other ricecel can do that:feelzez:. i'm voluntarily putting myself off the market so some other ricel can have a chance.

Are you actually a Volcel or just joking?

And to add, my take is that we rice men wouldn't even complain at all whatsoever if at least 10 - 18% of non-Asian foids gave us a chance. But the reality is that anywhere from 94% to 99.5% of white foids dont want us Asian men. Anywhere from 85 - 98% of non-white foids dont want us.
Why would they want us? The vast majority of foids from every race prefer their own except for noodlewhores. They are the ones responsible for our inceldom, not white foids.

Are you actually a Volcel or just joking?
i'm a mentalcel i guess. like i've said before, i don't find asian women attractive, even in the slightest. i feel pysically sick and cringe at the thought of being romantically/sexually involved with an asian women. guess that is what trauma does to you.

And to add, my take is that we rice men wouldn't even complain at all whatsoever if at least 10 - 18% of non-Asian foids gave us a chance. But the reality is that anywhere from 94% to 99.5% of white foids dont want us Asian men. Anywhere from 85 - 98% of non-white foids dont want us. Anywhere from 15 - 40% of noodlewhores will acutally give us Asian men a chance.
It's true that you'd only need a single-digit percentage of White women to be open to Asian men to make things fairer. However, I'm cautiously optimistic that that very small percentage will increase, even if it's driven by perverse woke-ism. I have zero expectation that Asian women will let up on their white-worshipping.

Those non-Asian foids dont want us because it would make them feel insecure if they saw that they were hairier than us, smellier than us, and have longer limbs than us, and were heavier or taller than us. Plus they are just better looking than us. Only a very tiny percent of them give us a chance for whatever reasons.
Physical characteristics matter but clout also matters. Thought experiment: imagine how women of all colors would behave in a world where Asia colonized Europe for hundreds of years.

Usually cases where they are actually more feminine in looks, butter-face cases, or when they come from moderate/conservative backgrounds. You do indeed see more AMWF couples in Sacramento, or in places like the Walnut Creek tri-valley area in the interior of the SF bay area. Its pretty consistent from what I have seen.

Location is huge imo. In our city, the feminist liberal fucktards truly dislike us ethnic males. Its not empowering to them and its degrading for them to be seen with oppressive and backwards deathnic males that come form misogynistic patriarchal cultures.
Totally agree; liberal ethnic women are the most self-hating and hypocritical.

Why would they want us? The vast majority of foids from every race prefer their own except for noodlewhores. They are the ones responsible for our inceldom, not white foids.
Exactly. Preferring your own race — shared language, culture, tradition — is normal. Interracial relationships — being on shaky shared footing, having to iron out every other cultural difference — are, for the most part, a cringey experience. When it comes to interracial relationships, White men enjoy a boost with all ethnic women, but Asian women alone are atypical in their extremely high rate of outmarriage.

I have zero expectation that Asian women will let up on their white-worshipping.
Noodlewhores are irredeemable traitors, the only thing they deserve is sharia law. The sooner Asian men realize this the better.

Exactly. Preferring your own race — shared language, culture, tradition — is normal. Interracial relationships — being on shaky shared footing, having to iron out every other cultural difference — are, for the most part, a cringey experience. When it comes to interracial relationships, White men enjoy a boost with all ethnic women, but Asian women alone are atypical in their extremely high rate of outmarriage.
Miscegenation should be banned. I'm mixed Asian and even I am confused at times about what I am and where I belong, I imagine this must be a million times worse for hapas.

Rare to see Wilkes McDermid mentioned - most people these days aren't aware of him. Were you even on /r/hapas 5-6 years ago when it was based?

Noodlewhores are irredeemable traitors, the only thing they deserve is sharia law. The sooner Asian men realize this the better.

Miscegenation should be banned. I'm mixed Asian and even I am confused at times about what I am and where I belong, I imagine this must be a million times worse for hapas.
Whip those noodlewhores until they have loyalty permanently branded into their psyche just like trauma.

4 amwf couples that is lifefuel. Where they looksmatched?

If they were ALL low maybe you were hyper-analyzing their appearance. But in general I do see race mixing as something lower tier people of both the male and female's races do.

I hope the changs and stacy noodles have beautiful sons

I would be super depressed had I not seen those AMWF couples particularly the 5'4 skinny framelet asian dude with the 5'8 blonde becky. I could imagine all of the shock, awe, and rage that gave to the whitecels including the many white males walking around with their low tier noodles.
:feelshaha: