Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saved Donald trump spiritually via PATHS

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I instinctively made him move few inches to the right. So the incorrect Thomas tall crooks wouldn’t win. As I thy great erenyeager don’t need to be in a civil war and saw trump as a the barely hanging thread that holds the npcs together I shall not be sent and get shot by cruel randomness. I erenyeager will prevail and I will control humans to make sure I live forever until the new big bang and my successor will have my memories and traits and feelings to ensure the erenyeager cycle will never be broken

Last edited:
Common inceldian keikaku win

He had uncanny dodge and evasion

He had uncanny dodge and evasion
Because I made him move. As usual incels.is can never see the erenyeager light and must reject. Common erenyeager win

now trump can keep moving forward since he was born into this world.

now trump can keep moving forward since he was born into this world.
Yes I gave a him a vision of the true FREEDOM if the erenyeager cycle continues and went “oh shit I will move to the right so I can see this epic mess unfold”

It’s true I was the bullet.

I instinctively made him move few inches to the right. So the incorrect Thomas tall crooks wouldn’t win. As I thy great erenyeager don’t need to be in a civil war and saw trump as a the barely hanging thread that holds the npcs together I shall not be sent and get shot by cruel randomness. I erenyeager will prevail and I will control humans to make sure I live forever until the new big bang and my successor will have my memories and traits and feelings to ensure the erenyeager cycle will never be broken
Mpv shot0001
gonna need you to go back a commit timeline fraud so I can have this

Can you spiritually guide a foid to fuck me so I can ascend?