Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saved a poor college freshman from being a beta orbiter.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Lol. True story.

This happened this semester. We went into a classroom with lots of computer labs since we're using microsoft excel. There's a seat by the window. I take it. Lots of freshmen in this class. This one who sat next to me asks how to log into the computer. That's how I know he was a freshman. I told him to go to the campus library since they have students usernames and passwords, but the student retrieves the account by changing the password. This girl starts coming to the class. An oily skinned little girl looking decently attractive ethnic girl. Sits next to us; the chair in between and starts talking to me about what they missed. This slut comes like an hour late and expects to get good grades. They cycle between talking to me and the freshman but eventually talks to only him and not me. It's clear this chick comes to class late and wants all the answers. There was a very difficult lesson and the girl comes and asks this freshman for help, but this part of the course is hard to understand, so the next day the girl sits closer to the front and interacts with a bunch of tyrones instead. The next day, then sit back next to us. I was frustrated, since I liked the extra space we had. I started to not shower and came to the class and smelled really bad, and then, the girl never sat next to us anymore. I guess I saved this guy from being a beta orbiter. It's not like he really gained anything from the girl. He failed the first exam like most of the students. I barely passed. Solid D.

When I was in college, I asked out the hottest girl in the class, and she said yes and acted really excited. She ends up flaking on me 3 times, and eventually only talked to me when she wanted notes (which I refused to give). These cunts are so fucking shameless, like how stupid do they think we are?

giphy.gif

Lifefuel for noshowercels

Nice job. Btw how did you actually stinkmog an ethnic bitch? Did you bath in shit or water?

put me in the screenshot inceltears

Not what I expected. This board is full of surprises lately.

I dont think sacrificing good hygiene just for this is worth it.

When I was in college, I asked out the hottest girl in the class, and she said yes and acted really excited. She ends up flaking on me 3 times, and eventually only talked to me when she wanted notes (which I refused to give). These cunts are so fucking shameless, like how stupid do they think we are?
dam rage fuel right here

fakecel bragger reported. got the hottest girl to say "yes" and still has the audacity to write in an incel forum

Fakecel out

Nice job. Btw how did you actually stinkmog an ethnic bitch? Did you bath in shit or water?
Not sure, I just didn't shower, wore the same clothes, and sweated alot and gymcelled.

Good work, OP.

fakecel bragger reported. got the hottest girl to say "yes" and still has the audacity to write in an incel forum
Fakecel out
It's not bragging, I didn't get anywhere with her. If anything, I'm ashamed. She led me on for 2 weeks just to get some class notes.

Last edited: