Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sat next to a hot and nubile 20 something girl yesterday

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
She was wearing a mini skirt, her legs were pretty hot. We sat next to each other for 4 hours; it was a bus trip. I've been trying to take cucktears advice and get myself out there. I've always been too shy, but I'm trying to open up little by little. So, when I boarded the bus and saw her sitting there, I thought " wow, it's a great opportunity to try to get to know this woman, after all it's a 4 hour long bus trip."

I sat next to her, BUT SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE HER PHONE ALONE FOR ONE SECOND:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Guys, I'm not joking. She spent four hours straight watching a tv series on her phone. When we finally got to our destination, I said " it was a long trip, I'm happy we're here" and she just nodded her head and said " umhum"

Did I do anything wrong? I spent 4 hours sitting next to a hot young woman who had a pretty reveling mini skirt but she didn't even let me talk to her. Women are in love with their smartphones.

If you were chad she would have started a conversation with you that lasted those 4 hours

She could sense your toxic masculinity

You sat next to Chad and Tyrones cumrag

Last time I made a bus trip to São Paulo I was beside a fairly attractive blonde foid who looked in her mid 20s. At one point she fell asleep and turned to my side, I could have even stolen a kiss tbh, her sleep seemed heavy as fuck. But I was of course too high inhib and high circumspection for that, and assumed there were cameras there.

Last edited:
Last time I made a bus trip to São Paulo I was beside a fairly attractive blonde foid who looked in her mid 20s. At one point she fell assleep and turned to my side, I could have even stolen a kiss tbh, her sleep seemed heavy as fuck. But I was of course too high inhib and high circumspection for that, and assumed there were cameras there.
volcel

Last time I made a bus trip to São Paulo I was beside a fairly attractive blonde foid who looked in her mid 20s. At one point she fell assleep and turned to my side, I could have even stolen a kiss tbh, her sleep seemed heavy as fuck. But I was of course too high inhib and high circumspection for that, and assumed there were cameras there.
Imagine going to jail over a kiss.

She made sure to keep herself occupied so you wouldn't talk to her

If she was sitting right next to you and making a solid effort to do nothing but stare at her phone, that's a pretty good indicator that she wanted nothing to do with you.

These type of trips are suifuel when you are sitting beside an attractive woman. Now that smartphones are popular, women can choose to ignore anyone who they see as too unattractive.
If she was sitting right next to you and making a solid effort to do nothing but stare at her phone, that's a pretty good indicator that she wanted nothing to do with you.

She really was watching a series on her phone though. But it was probably because it was me, an ugly and low value man, sitting beside her.

the most intimate experience of my life was a bus drive where a foid accidentally fell asleep on my shoulder. jfl @ my life tbh.

She spent four hours straight watching a tv series on her phone
all smatphones need to get dumped in a sea of burning lava RIGHT NOW, this fucking shit pisses me off so much

all smatphones need to get dumped in a sea of burning lava RIGHT NOW, this fucking shit pisses me off so much

It was already difficult before smartphones, now it's 100X worse. Women won't even give you a chance to show your personality when you are ugly. They'll just stay immersed on their phones until you are gone. Learning game is bullshit when you are not attractive because foids won't let you practice. It's over from the moment they take a look at you and realize you are an abomination.

Just talk to women bro. Get a real life and leave your basement :soy::soy::soy:

It was already difficult before smartphones, now it's 100X worse. Women won't even give you a chance to show your personality when you are ugly. They'll just stay immersed on their phones until you are gone. Learning game is bullshit when you are not attractive because foids won't let you practice. It's over from the moment they take a look at you and realize you are an abomination.
this current day society is a fucking joke

Phones are the ultimate shield.

If foids arent doing jumping jacks to get your attention its probably over buddy boyo

Did I do anything wrong? I spent 4 hours sitting next to a hot young woman who had a pretty reveling mini skirt but she didn't even let me talk to her. Women are in love with their smartphones.
inb4 Roosh V forum mods tell you that at least you got to be smelling her farts, and that's a shit test.

Last time I made a bus trip to São Paulo I was beside a fairly attractive blonde foid who looked in her mid 20s. At one point she fell asleep and turned to my side, I could have even stolen a kiss tbh, her sleep seemed heavy as fuck. But I was of course too high inhib and high circumspection for that, and assumed there were cameras there.

What you should have done was pretend to sleep too. Slowly, move your head bit by bit closer to hers. And then, keeping your eyes shut, "accidentally" brushed your lips on hers, making it look as natural as possible, as if you were in deep sleep and not in control of your actions.

What you should have done was pretend to sleep too. Slowly, move your head bit by bit closer to hers. And then, keeping your eyes shut, "accidentally" brushed your lips on hers, making it look as natural as possible, as if you were in deep sleep and not in control of your actions.
Not a bad plan and I thought about it, but I'm really too circumspect. I imagined her waking up and freaking out, whiteknights coming en masse to beat me up and I ending up in some police office in some random city in the way between mine and SP.

She was wearing a mini skirt, her legs were pretty hot. We sat next to each other for 4 hours; it was a bus trip. I've been trying to take cucktears advice and get myself out there. I've always been too shy, but I'm trying to open up little by little. So, when I boarded the bus and saw her sitting there, I thought " wow, it's a great opportunity to try to get to know this woman, after all it's a 4 hour long bus trip."

I sat next to her, BUT SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE HER PHONE ALONE FOR ONE SECOND:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Guys, I'm not joking. She spent four hours straight watching a tv series on her phone. When we finally got to our destination, I said " it was a long trip, I'm happy we're here" and she just nodded her head and said " umhum"

You didn't try to talk to her.

I hope, one day Kim Jong-un detonates 30 300 kt nukes in the atmosphere 100 km above Amerikwa and all smartphones get disabled.

If she hadn't had her cellphone she would have read a book or be extremely interested in the landscape passing by.

If you were chad she would have started a conversation with you that lasted those 4 hours
Plus probably some making out.

Her phone was the distraction but your face was not an attraction therefore no play. :woke::woke::woke:

Take you use extra soap today?

If I were you I wouldn't speak to her at all.You just made a fool of yourself bro, but no problem. Next time, ignore those bastards.

Girls' obsessions with their phones is nauseating tbh. They'd probably rather lose a limb than their phone.

Being a women is like living in a world filled with trash, with treasures hidden.

Being a man is like being a little boy in a candy shop, but have no money.

Why bother even interacting with women, they don't like you. You have zero chances with them.

you did not make a single move. so what if she was looking at her phone. if you want something make it happen.

lol. She wasn't interested. That was a long and boring trip, my phone battery had run out and I didn't have any books with me. Women won't allow you to talk to them when you are sub 5. FaceandLMS is right; he has experienced similar situations.

Being a women is like living in a world filled with trash, with treasures hidden.

Being a man is like being a little boy in a candy shop, but have no money.
damn bro that's deep

Look at the bright side... If you said something to her, this would have happened:

lol. She wasn't interested. That was a long and boring trip, my phone battery had run out and I didn't have any books with me. Women won't allow you to talk to them when you are sub 5. FaceandLMS is right; he has experienced similar situations.
Because when femoid sits with her phone that's one of the worst scenarios to ever try. You'd had better chances if you asked out a girl who's having a guy with her.