Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I sat next to a foid on the bus today

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Took the bus this morning, went in looking for an empty seat, found a seat that wasn't directly next to the foid but across from hers. As I sat down she gives me a look similar to the one Greta Thunberg gave Trump at the U.N. It's over, as an ethnic subhuman females are insulted by my mere presence, it's like my face is a declaration of war.

Can you imagine how easy and careless life must be for foids? Imagine if our problems were as simple as theirs...
foyrpc6zjq221.jpg

Last edited:
I do this all the time. I never did this in the past, but on the few occasions I did sit next to a foid she would instantly move to another seat as if im so repulsive she cant be within 5 feet of me, so now I try to make them as uncomfortable as possible and sit as closely as possible to them, manspread, cough alot. also try to block them if they try to move. fuck them.

If there was camel available this wouldn't happen:feelscry:

That is purely bec. of your race.

chad tbh
mogs me because you have interacted with a human female of the human species

You should always sit next to foids just to ruin their day

You should always sit next to foids just to ruin their day
I always make sure I sit next to them when the bus is full.
i like to sit next to foids and breathe super fucking loud through my mouth to make them shiver in disgust, suifuel for them, kekfuel for me
Careful, you might make them overdose on Tic Tacs.

Thats funny you dont even have to make a move on them anymore. I remeber asking a foid for a chair since she was sitting on five and the look she gave me was evil
Screenshot 20190925 092000 YouTube

Soon we're gonna have to sit in the back of the bus, or leave our seat whenever a femoid tells us too. Eventually it will be perfectly legal for foids to murder ethnic men.

I experience the same shit every time i take my bus to Uni. They cant stand us, ugly ehtnics. Our existence annoys them.

Why didnt you shit your pants and offend her nose?

There's no seat for your face

I am high inhib. Always avoid eye contact.

I try to avoid sitting next to them,they are usually listening to gargabe loud "music" even if with headphones,with their broken screens,browsing social media and stinking of perfume.