Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I roll my eyes anytime I hear "deserve"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
This is from either side of the incel token, whether it's from some edgy autistic teenager on this forum saying they deserve to have a supermodel virgin wife at least two years younger than them, or from some edgy autistic teenager on cucktears saying we deserve to rot under a bridge and fight stray cats for moldy bread before dying alone of hypothermia in a filthy street corner. Both of you need to understand that the world doesn't care what you, I, or anyone else "deserves". You are not a special unique snowflake, nor am I, nor is anyone else walking the planet. You are not entitled to justice or fairness, you don't get what you deserve, and you certainly don't get what you want. What you get is what you get, what happens to you is what happens to you, and this also applies to everyone and everything else in existence. It's not right, it's not wrong, it just is. So deal with it.

I deserve the release of death.

I deserve to destroy the universe

But i'm such a supreme gentleman

The concept of "deserving" is inherently false, a sleight of hand utilized by society to keep "lesser men in their place".
Nobody deserves anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves.

When I go to the store I deserve to not be antagonized for eating all the free samples

Sounds like feminist bull to me :feelskek:

Every man is entitled to have a foid that's atleast a 5, even rotting corpses.

Depriving a man of this is honestly one of the worst things you could do.

It's soyciety's fault for bluepilling men who into thinking personality matters.

I deserve a fur coat made of cat and rat pelts!

Sounds like feminist bull to me :feelskek:

Every man is entitled to have a foid that's atleast a 5, even rotting corpses.

Depriving a man of this is honestly one of the worst things you could do.
This applies just as much to our haters who get butthurt over us not having even worse lives than we already have. We may get unlucky more often than we get lucky, but we do get lucky sometimes, and they hate that. Their whining is just as impotent as ours, and for that reason, I enjoy reading it.

The concept that love is something you have to work for and it isn't the default everyone deserves is a jewish trick

The concept that love is something you have to work for and it isn't the default everyone deserves is a jewish trick
Your female ancestors outnumber your male ancestors by multitudes. Inceldom is older than humanity itself, let alone the Jews.

You are not entitled to justice or fairness,
Does no one deserve justice at all ? I don't think so.

When someone says "I deserve", he merely expresses dissatisfaction regarding how he's treated. He may be exaggerating his claims, but there has to be something he, like everyone else, deserves. And that, IMHO, should at least be Justice.

Justice may be a concept we struggle to define and agree on, but it's one of those we understand in our guts, one we agree is fundamentally good, so that we think everyone deserves it.

I deserve my looksmatch kike foid.

tenor.gif

Same, anybody who thinks they "deserve" anything is not only foolish but egotistical, my signature is dedicated to addressing the BS of "deserving" because I see it as the root cause of all of the problems we face on this planet, billions of animals walking around, semi-conscious, all thinking that they "deserve" more from life

I deserve to be drunk ngl.

I deserve my Ascension