Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Rmember One Night I Went to a Party

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It was in the summer after my senior year of high school. I hardly ever got invited to anything, party or not, during the school year. But by the summer I had complained enough and networked just a little to find a way to parties.

So I drove up to the party and pulled in the driveway. I hear a bunch of people talking and a bunch of noise in general. I got so nervous I backed the car out of the driveway and drove away. I went down the back road and sat there for a while, weighing my options. Car parked on the road for like 15 minutes while I just stand there away from the party like an autist. I was SO nervous about showing my face and gracing people with my autistic presence. It was gut-wrenching and I felt like a complete loser. Who else gets scared of showing up to a party? Everyone else does it 24/7.

After a while I decided to go in. But it took so much effort and courage just to socialize. This is what Incels go through.

Party? To be ridiculed just for appearing there? No fucking way. Not worth it. Anyway good for you I suppose but parties are for Chads.

What the fuck would any incel consider going to a fucking party? You won't get shit. Just LDAR.

I remember going to a party during my junior year of HS, with some of my chadlite friends back then. I literally got made fun of because of my height, and no one believed that I'm an actual 16 year old lol. I just stood there alone like an idiot the whole time, while my friends were slaying pussy.

shit, you went to a party in high school? What made you think you were ever incel?

Parties are sui fuel for sub 6.5/10 males. You just get mogged to nothingness there. Fuck Chad. I deserve his genes.