Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope i ride a bicycle! you got a problem with that?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I just saw this ancient thread of the dead... (Mostly Banned posters)

And I've seen them motherfucking cool ass "bike trucks" of south America!

And I've seen fixie riders irl. (Yeah they really are pompous assholes)

I just wanted to say, i like bikes and have ridden them for more than 40 years! They are great poorcel transport! You can haul stuff for almost free!

Easy and Cheap to fix! No goddamned motherfucking EXTORTION (tags, taxes, and insurance) and they rarely break down leaving you stranded!

Sure I'm a fucking cripple that sometimes can barely walk, but i can ride a bike easy enough!

Yeah it's fucking slow. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING HURRY? What? Gotta rush home to the wife and kids? JFL!

Anyway. Now that I'm really old and tired i put a motor on it to get me around faster. Yes it's cheating! So what? I'm not doing it so i can save the planet! I'm doing it so i can afford food!

Not gonna dox my bike. But it's really nice. It took many years men, man. To save up for. I still have my standard bike that's an "antique" from the 80's that i bought new for ?600usd?

That's another thing. If you get a good "cro-moly" bike (not aluminum) it will last you your whole life if you take care of it and keep it in a dry environment.

Yeah. I got a valid drivers license. But i can't afford a car. The maintenance + extortion costs too much!

I have 2 legs

I can't ride a bike. Parents never taught me how :(

I can't ride a bike. Parents never taught me how :(
My condolences.
I'm sorry for your loss.

I don't remember my parents teaching me how to ride. But i guess they must have. It's not very hard.

Staying alive on busy roads is the hard part.

I don't know how to ride a bike or skateboard or drive a car. I don't even know how to cook an egg. I'm the lowest iq person on this site

I have a Ghost Kato hardtail, it's pretty awesome. My brother had a Scott bike
Only the handlebars are scott mtb aeros. The antique kind. The frame is a giant iguana. Mid range bike. Just like everything else in my life.

Interesting... I love bikes
No suspension for me thank you!
I can't affort the wasted of energy!
I don't like the "suspense!" Lol.

I run friction gears on that one. Because i can hear the gears. On my motorized it's indexed.

Yeah. I got a valid drivers license.

Moggs me.

But seriously, if you use a bicycle as transportation as a grown up man, it is absolutely over for you.You will be mogged by female driving which is anatrocity and therefore it needs to be banned.

The ''hipster bicycle trend'' has become a trend because of the driver licence pill. More and more men do not have a driver licence anymore.

I don't know how to ride a bike or skateboard or drive a car. I don't even know how to cook an egg. I'm the lowest iq person on this site

That is indeed fucking brutal.

Moggs me.

But seriously, if you use a bicycle as transportation as a grown up man, it is absolutely over for you.You will be mogged by female driving which is anatrocity and therefore it needs to be banned.

The ''hipster bicycle trend'' has become a trend because of the driver licence pill. More and more men do not have a driver licence anymore.

That is indeed fucking brutal.
Lol. It was over for me already!
Im already mogged by everyone!
A driver license cost 30usd every 3 years, a car cost 100+usd every month!

If i had a car i would have to live in it! (again)

Many men (man), complain of fat people. Bikes help prevent that. Plus. As a cripple ldar welfare neet i need the gentle exercise!

Of course before i was ruined by pain i rode too. But it didn't cause my pain. Work did.

Don't go ER, buddy boyo
Tbhngl

Considering I live in the Netherlands.
Yes.

The bike infrastructure capital of tge world. Nice.
You’ll see more bicycles than cars here.
I’m not complaining.

im bad at riding bikes tbh

I need the suspension, I do a lot of downhill riding. But what do you mean friction gears, I don't know what you're talking about
Friction shifters. Infinitely adjustable. Instead of a clicky shifter.
Friction is what keeps the cable tight.

Yes, why suffer?

Dream Car How-To. 3:50

Yes, why suffer?

Dream Car How-To. 3:50

Yeah. Fucking plastic garbage.

My car owning buddys had a car with plastic engine belt pullys!

I removed all the plastic parts off all my bikes and replaced them with "antiques!"
Love that funny car fucker!

I can't ride a bike yet

Fuck cars. Bikes are based. Cars are pieces of shit moneysinks that vain cunt fat fuck american normies use to show off without having to get off their fucking disgusting lard asses. Buying an overly expensive car should be a honeypot so when they think they're being led to their new car they're actually being led to a gas chamber. Like and subscribe if you agree

Last edited:
Ah, okay. That sounds awesome, wish I had that tbh.

Do you have an ebike?
No. They cost too much and offer too little range... I have a gbike. A 4 stroke friction drive.
Fuck cars. Bikes are based. Cars are pieces of shit moneysinks that vain cunt fat fuck american normies use to show off without having to get off their fucking disgusting lard asses. Buying an overly expensive car should be a honeypot so when they think they're being led to their new car they're actually being led to a gas chamber. Like and subscribe if you agree
I even allowed notifications!

i had a bike i liked after a long time... then some assh0le st0le it off my doorstep when i fell asleep

And only men are using bicycles while females drive big cars. It is fucking over man.
It’s actually the opposite in my city.
Lifefuel for you.

i had a bike i liked after a long time... then some assh0le st0le it off my doorstep when i fell asleep
I ALWAYS bring my bikes into the house - or apartment, or near my tent under the big tarp... Mainly for weather protection from humidity. But also because i didn't buy it to give away!

If anywhere else, i lock it up.

Once some fucking Chad and his Becky told me not to! Because,,,

"No body will steal it because everyone drives!"

Yeah. The walking poor would...

And assholes would HIDE the thing just to watch me freak out! They told me they would "think it's funny" to my face!