Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I respect Malcolm X

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Not that I agreed with that nigga on everything, but the single biggest reason he has my respect is he's the only ethnic leader that I know of who called white liberals out on their bullshit. He said, correctly, that "the white liberal is the black man's worst enemy." Every other ethnic "leader" is a retarded cuck who always kisses white liberal ass and gives them a free pass for everything. Some privileged white liberal trust-fund brat just has to say "hurr durr BLM" and hordes of ethnic cucks will line up to suck his dick.

Also, Malcolm X was against race-mixing. Race mixing has proven to be a disaster for low-status men, and no matter which combination of races it is, it always ends with some incel-tier guy getting cucked. Foids and chads are the only winners of race mixing.

He was also antisemitic

I met Malcolm X at a charity do once. He was down to earth and VERY funny.

Not that I agreed with that nigga on everything, but the single biggest reason he has my respect is he's the only ethnic leader that I know of who called white liberals out on their bullshit. He said, correctly, that "the white liberal is the black man's worst enemy." Every other ethnic "leader" is a retarded cuck who always kisses white liberal ass and gives them a free pass for everything. Some privileged white liberal trust-fund brat just has to say "hurr durr BLM" and hordes of ethnic cucks will line up to suck his dick.

Also, Malcolm X was against race-mixing. Race mixing has proven to be a disaster for low-status men, and no matter which combination of races it is, it always ends with some incel-tier guy getting cucked. Foids and chads are the only winners of race mixing.

I completely agree with you. Of all the cities I lived in that were predominately african-american at one point, white liberals came in and gentrified the fuck out of them to crowd them out. It's ironic, really, but I guess those are trust fund hipsters for you

gil scot heron too. had a whole speech about how well off white "4 year revolutionaries" were trying to identify with their struggle for rights, saying they should leave malcom x alone and find their own revolution. quite similar to today with young women virtue signaling about some issue then forgetting about it a month later.

I wonder how would he feel about the BLM movement

You caught me lying bro...

I was only there as a caterER sent back in time to exchange his .38 ammo with overpowdered ammo.

It was a tough assignment. But i pickpocketed his Smith & Wesson snubbie, and reloaded it without him noticing.

The plan was for him to shoot them and lose his hand in the explosion so he couldn't sign the nigger peace treaty of the 70s.

Oh well.

Malcom X was a stupid nigger. He wanted niggers to stay in America and to integrate. The only black nationalists I agree with are the ones that agree they gotta go back to Africa.

That’s prob Preston Garvey not malcom X. He was just as Jewish as MLK.

Malcom X was a stupid nigger. He wanted niggers to stay in America and to integrate. The only black nationalists I agree with are the ones that agree they gotta go back to Africa.

He wanted his own part of america

They should’ve gave it to them
Mayo’s should all go back to Europe and roll sausages
:feelsjuice:

'Black' Americans are not Africans, in any real sense other than their ancestry, and they've been in America longer than most 'white' people.

Last edited:
'Black' Americans are not Africans, in any real sense other than their ancestry, and they've been in America longer than most 'white' people.
Yeah they are Africans. Just like whites are Europeans. You look at a negroes skull in America it’s the same as a negro skull is africa.
He wanted his own part of america

They should’ve gave it to them
Mayo’s should all go back to Europe and roll sausages
Cope. Why do we need to give blacks shit? Our reperations are paid for by the technology we gave them. Advancing blacks 10,000 years into the future for 150 years of slavery is a pretty good trade for blacks.

Yeah they are Africans. Just like whites are Europeans. You look at a negroes skull in America it’s the same as a negro skull is africa.

Cope. Why do we need to give blacks shit? Our reperations are paid for by the technology we gave them. Advancing blacks 10,000 years into the future for 150 years of slavery is a pretty good trade for blacks.

We’ll take it eventually
If you gave it up you won’t feel like as much of a loser

You caught me lying bro...

I was only there as a caterER sent back in time to exchange his .38 ammo with overpowdered ammo.

It was a tough assignment. But i pickpocketed his Smith & Wesson snubbie, and reloaded it without him noticing.

The plan was for him to shoot them and lose his hand in the explosion so he couldn't sign the nigger peace treaty of the 70s.

Oh well.
:feelshehe: