Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I resent women for being such weak sacks of shit

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I hate the idea of being some whore’s savior by betabuxxing and being her emotional tampon so she pretends to love me and gives me sex.

I can’t help but look at them as inferior beings, it literally just comes naturally to me, I’m not trying to do such thing. Has a lot to do with their natural entitled tendencies that are seen as normal and expected in this society as well as their usual expectations for men… just doesn’t go with me. And I can’t stand having a partner I don’t view as equal so even if I moneymaxxed and got a girlfriend I’d start to hate/resent her early into the relationship. If I wasn’t sexually attracted to them I wouldn’t give 2 flying fucks about their existence.

I don’t want to do acts of kindness or be extra positive or seemingly so happy around people to be “enough” for them, working to be “enough” for something or someone feels like a direct attack to my soul, to the very core of my being. A bastardization of who I am. I literally love myself (on the inside) so fucking much I’m absolutely and unapologetically unwilling to change anything of it for anyone or anything at all. Normtards literally get uncomfortable by my presence alone when I’m just minding my own business, they’re so moronic and little I couldn’t care less how they feel about me, they aren’t even capable of thinking for themselves. I genuinely think I just got dealt a bad hand in this world that’s all, in a different Universe I would’ve been majestic.

they are parasites weak asslings

Unbelievably based and relatable. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Delusions of grandour , Like me KEK.

But its good , to stay true to yourself to your cred " / Resolve .

Let gaslighting Shitters Seethe and never Bend for anyone. @Lobo

I literally love myself (on the inside) so fucking much I’m absolutely and unapologetically unwilling to change anything of it for anyone or anything at all.
very well said. imo if others are not willing to change for our common wellbeing (and they very well can, instead of dismissing reality as they do!), why should I specifically aim my improvements as they come, to fit with the whims of the very people who can't at least admit that looks matter more than personality or that refuse to help in regards to hypergamy, misandry, etc. All the while constantly focusing on making matters worse for us

Constantly giving them more of what they ask (simps/cucks) will not go well, more so when they refuse to change for the better