Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I resent my parents for raising me to be a goody two shoes

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They told me to stay away from the bad kids, only hang out with kids who get good grades, not to be wild, not be interested in girls, never drink alcohol, never party, have school be my sole focus, and always have strict rule following behavior

They saidto get good grades, and everyone will follow you and want to be your friend once you are a Successful person

that’s a recipe for turning a kid into an awkward adolescent who is incel and outcasted

Through their upbringing, I was very socially awkward and didn’t have many friends except for autistic friends

I was able to undo their programming in college, since I hung out with “bad kids” and mimicked and studied NT behaviors until it became second nature

“haha that’s OD”

“Aight bet bet”

“Aight lmk hmu”

“she deadass buggin”

now I make friends easily wherever I go and people always assume I’m the Life of the party

Still incel though since rice

I don't know why, but this thread is kinda funny. Maybe its due to me not being human though, i dunno.

20200120 150922

You won’t be incel for long

This is what happened to me.

Murder them via stealth (in Metal Gear Solid).

that would be the case if I were starting out as an undergrad in college

I changed these behaviors way too late, like right the year as I was graduating from college

I’m about to graduate from grad school (as a commuter), where I just go to class and leave

no social life or hope of ascension there
This is what happened to me.

are you ethnic?

it’s usually ethnic parents that do this

I changed these behaviors way too late, like right the year as I was graduating from college

I’m about to graduate from grad school (as a commuter), where I just go to class and leave

Cope, you’re just going to end up as a late bloomer normie

Your parents are not wrong though, it is just the world is corrupt. The only thing I am happy about is at least my parents did not raise me to be a nigger, I value that.

Cope, you’re just going to end up as a late bloomer normie

I was close to ascending with a plank foid

but I had to cut it off

since she was 5 feet tall, no boobs, no butt, no hips

literal plank foid - 0 sexually dimorphic characteristics

but I had to cut it off

Fuck off

Your parents are not wrong though, it is just the world is corrupt. The only thing I am happy about is at least my parents did not raise me to be a nigger, I value that.

you have to be a bad boy to survive in this world

Donald trump

Bill Clinton

Michael jordan

Leonardo DiCaprio

Elon musk

everyone who’s succesful and respected has a bad boy side to them

but I had to cut it off

greycel moment.:lul:

greycel moment.:lul:

I made the thread before

ascending with a female you’re not attracted to, isn’t ascending

like if you date obese black women, if you date plain Asian women, flat women, if you date psl 3 white women, :feelsXmas:you’re barely a step above incel

5+ white female, or 6+ ethnic female - both with normal size boobs, hips, and butt = no longer incel

my mom was negligent i might as well have been raised in the forest by myself

At least you recovered. You realize that you’re on your own in life

are you ethnic?

White, actually.

It was really just the classic overbearing mother.
I made the thread before

like if you date obese black women, if you date plain Asian women, flat women, if you date psl 3 white women, :feelsXmas:you’re barely a step above incel

5+ white female, or 6+ ethnic female - both with normal size boobs, hips, and butt = no longer incel

Sub 4/10 is itself considered trucel tier, so I'd say a 4/10 same-race female or low tier normie is ascension.

Likewise.

Honestly I haven't ever noticed anyone be ostracized for being a bully or an asshole in practice. But being too nice I do see people taking advantage of that.

I made the thread before

Well sure we all have and are entitled to what our own personal ideas of ascension are but just as a reminder to everyone, this website considers ascension to be having sex with any woman that is acheived willingly/voluntarily on her part.:ahegao::feelsclown::feelsUgh:

So if any of you ever gets that and talks about it openly on the forum, you will be considered as no longer being an incel and be permabanned.:feelsugh::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

:yes:

are you ethnic?

Over then. Your similar to me. I realize how important being NT was at end of HS. But I couldn't get NT fast enough till post graduation.

studied NT behaviors until it became second nature

“haha that’s OD”

“Aight bet bet”

“Aight lmk hmu”

“she deadass buggin”

now I make friends easily wherever I go and people always assume I’m the Life of the party

Still incel though since rice
If you legitimately use any of this slang irl just kys. This is cringe nigger shit and even more cringe that some Asian kid is using it. Using ghetto nigger zoomer slang does not make you any more NT.

If you legitimately use any of this slang irl just kys. This is cringe nigger shit and even more cringe that some Asian kid is using it. Using ghetto nigger zoomer slang does not make you any more NT.
:yes:

It does nigga, massive cope if you think otherwise. I saw even uglier curries than me get laid because they used those words and NT maxxed hard + wear gold chain/luxury brand clothes etc.
Cope, you posted earlier about that midget curry 5'2 who got a Becky foid. He was likely running NT game+ fashion maxxed. It doesn't work past HS or college but while someone is there it does work.

I saw even uglier curries than me get laid because they used those words and NT maxxed hard + wear gold chain/luxury brand clothes etc.
So then why are you here? This is blue pill "just change your words and clothing" tier trash. If you think words and clothing are what get you laid seriously get off the computer and go outside fag.

So then why are you here? This is blue pill "just change your words and clothing" tier trash. If you think words and clothing are what get you laid seriously get off the computer and go outside fag.
It only works if your in college or highschool. I am too old.

Cope, you posted earlier about that midget curry 5'2 who got a Becky foid. He was likely running NT game+ fashion maxxed. It doesn't work past HS or college but while someone is there it does work.
He wasn't using ghetto slang and rarely spoke: all he did was look like a depressed nigger eboy because he was really dark-skinned Bengali. :blackpill:
Black Wojaks | Know Your Meme

Last edited: