Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Resent How Easy Whites Have It In The Dating Scene

whogivesafucc said:
obligatory whites are not incel thread of the day

when will you copers stop lmao, this forum is literally comprised almost entirely of whites and curries.

*failed normies and curries ftfy

Blackpill101 said:
You are wrong on many levels. Women outside the West? Sure. Women in the West? Not at all.

No, your wrong.

Nautica1983 said:
No, your wrong.

Explain. Ugly white men are treated like trash in the West, particularly by femoids of their own race. Black men in A.A communities could easily get laid.

Nautica1983 said:
Blackpill101 said:
You are wrong on many levels. Women outside the West? Sure. Women in the West? Not at all.
No, your wrong.

Don't listen to them copers. It's a fact that on equal terms, the white male would have a considerable advantage over the ethnic counterpart. Race isn't the determining factor to make you Incel, but it definitely plays a massive role into it.

Blackpill101 said:
Explain. Ugly white men are treated like trash in the West, particularly by femoids of their own race. Black men in A.A communities could easily get laid.

Only the thug and handsome black men will. Rice woman no matter in there Homeland or the west will still worship ugly snow monkeys

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Don't listen to them copers. It's a fact that on equal terms, the white male would have a considerable advantage over the ethnic counterpart. Race isn't the determining factor to make you Incel, but it definitely plays a massive role into it.

Nautica1983 said:
Blackpill101 said:
Explain. Ugly white men are treated like trash in the West, particularly by femoids of their own race. Black men in A.A communities could easily get laid.
Only the thug and handsome black men will. Rice woman no matter in there Homeland or the west will still worship ugly snow monkeys

They see "status" all over them for the mere fact that they are white, no matter if they are ugly filth.

Blackpill101 said:
Nautica1983 said:
No, your wrong.
Explain. Ugly white men are treated like trash in the West, particularly by femoids of their own race. Black men in A.A communities could easily get laid.

Most white dudes who I have met were incel. White girls treat me like total trash too. Only girls of other races treat me like a fucking human.

mylifeistrash said:
i wont deny white guys might have it easiest
but i bet my life that even fat ugly women in their 50s only want chad lite white guys or better
being tall, white and average face will get you nothing or trash

this

Nautica1983 said:

This is wrong. Explain why the age of loss of virginity is much lower in "ethnic" communities (a literal fact) instead of white ones. Are you telling me that black men have the most Chads in society?

Blackpill101 said:
This is wrong. Explain why the age of loss of virginity is much lower in "ethnic" communities (a literal fact) instead of white ones. Are you telling me that black men have the most Chads in society?

Source of your claim.

This shit again. Race doesn't matter (unless you're curry). As long as you're at least average height with an average face you'll have no problem in the dating scene

jackbud said:
This shit again. Race doesn't matter (unless you're curry). As long as you're at least average height with an average face you'll have no problem in the dating scene
This is one of the most delusional things I've read on here. I am an average ethnic and so are many others that I see and they are hopelessly incel. An ethnic has to be well above average to attract women simply because majority of women will choose a white over an ethnic. You are coping to try and feel better about yourself instead of accepting that whites have it easier in the dating scene you want to act as if it is all equal. Average whites are living in Gandy heaven compared to average ethnics.