Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Resent How Easy Whites Have It In The Dating Scene

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Being an ethnic guy in a white western society is a nightmare. I just don't stand a chance with any woman because of my skin colour/phenotype. Even if I looksmax to the maximum that still won't work because women just don't want a guy that looks like me.  A ugly fat white normie neckbeard is considered superior to me in this dating scene just because they are white. If you're an ethnic guy you have to be super good looking, big money or be a thug to get women but a white guy don't need any of that he can be himself a nerdy anime loving faggot and still find someone. If you're a white incel let me tell you something your race has nothing to do with it. You whites on here are either hideously unattractive, volcels or mentalcels. On top of that you could argue any white is a volcel because he can do to Asia where they worship white skin. I got the money to go to Asia but what's the point I don't even get that many Tinder matches in Asia anyway I will never get the woman I deserve just because I'm ethnic and I can't accept that.

Sub 8 ethnic=over
Sub 5 white=over

White ppl idd dont know how easy they have it compared to us.

Cynistic said:
Sub 8 ethnic=over
Sub 5 white=over
COPE. a literal 0/10 white guy would slay harder in Asia than any average Asian guy.

NeverSubmit said:
Being an ethnic guy in a white western society is a nightmare. I just don't stand a chance with any woman because of my skin colour/phenotype. Even if I looksmax to the maximum that still won't work because women just don't want a guy that looks like me.  A ugly fat white normie neckbeard is considered superior to me in this dating scene just because they are white. If you're an ethnic guy you have to be super good looking, big money or be a thug to get women but a white guy don't need any of that he can be himself a nerdy anime loving faggot and still find someone. If you're a white incel let me tell you something your race has nothing to do with it. You whites on here are either hideously unattractive, volcels or mentalcels. On top of that you could argue any white is a volcel because he can do to Asia where they worship white skin. I got the money to go to Asia but what's the point I don't even get that many Tinder matches in Asia anyway I will never get the woman I deserve just because I'm ethnic and I can't accept that.

What ethnicity are you, boyo ?

This is absolutely ridiculous. White women of the lower and middle classes actively fetishise black men over white men. They love getting BBC. Every black guy I've ever known has fucking *slain* an inestimable amount of pussy. Even rich upper class MILFS, professionals and widows crave BBC because they think it's exotic, decadent and exciting.

Being born WHITE in the west is the true death sentence.

OrangeFez2311 said:
This is absolutely ridiculous. White women of the lower and middle classes actively fetishise black men over white men. They love getting BBC. Every black guy I've ever known has fucking *slain* an inestimable amount of pussy. Even rich upper class MILFS, professionals and widows crave BBC because they think it's exotic, decadent and exciting.

LOL BBC theory is a fkin meme, you dumbfuck, just look at these surveys by okcupid.

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 256
Cynistic said:
LOL BBC theory is a fkin meme, you dumbfuck, just look at these surveys by okcupid.
It's not a theory, it's fact.

OKCupid studies are heavily skewed because it is a website for ugly, post-wall women desperately looking for a LTR, something black men are usually not regarded as suitable for. 

If you ran a similar Tinder study you'd get the exact opposite results.

Context, my dear man, context.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Cynistic said:
It's not a theory, it's fact.
OKCupid studies are heavily skewed because it is a website for ugly, post-wall women desperately looking for a LTR, something black men are usually not regarded as suitable for.
If you ran a similar Tinder study you'd get the exact opposite results.
Context, my dear man, context.

Blackcel coping, or salty SFcel?

OrangeFez2311 said:

This has to be a troll. Tyrone must've raped you braindead in prison.

Cynistic said:
What's a SFcel?

I do live in Britain and I understand things are different here compared to America. But I spent 7 years at Uni and I can confirm white women fall over themselves for BBC.

Nautica1983 said:
It's not a troll. This whole "blacks have it soooo hard" is such a huge fucking cope, honestly. Just embrace gangsta rap and black subculture and you will SLAY.

I resent how easy chads have it. They basically do nothing and they still get the girls.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Cynistic said:
What's a SFcel?
I do live in Britain and I understand things are different here compared to America. But I spent 7 years at Uni and I can confirm white women fall over themselves for BBC.

Nautica1983 said:
It's not a troll. This whole "blacks have it soooo hard" is such a huge fucking cope, honestly. Just embrace gangsta rap and black subculture and you will SLAY.

SFcel= Stormfrontcel=racist

OrangeFez2311 said:
What's a SFcel?

Any race can run thug, ghetto, gangster game, its not exclusive to blacks. So by your logic everyone here is a fakecel. And yeah, let me just fuel negative stereotypes of my race. Sounds like a great idea! NOT

Cynistic said:
SFcel= Stormfrontcel=racist
Oh, no, I don't hate anybody for the colour of their skin. In my experience people are equally shit whatever race they come from.

Nautica1983 said:
Any race can run thug, ghetto, gangster game, its not exclusive to blacks. So by your logic everyone here is a fakecel. And yeah, let me just fuel negative stereotypes of my race. Sounds like a great idea! NOT
Yeah, but there's a lack of authenticity when you have white wiggers bouncing around the place and trying to act black and to talk like a black man. By logic here everyone is not a fakecel. I get that you don't want to degrade yourself and to sell out just to get a sniff of pussy, but that option's always there.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Oh, no, I don't hate anybody for the colour of their skin. In my experience people are equally shit whatever race they come from.

Yeah, but there's a lack of authenticity when you have white wiggers bouncing around the place and trying to act black and to talk like a black man. By logic here everyone is not a fakecel. I get that you don't want to degrade yourself and to sell out just to get a sniff of pussy, but that option's always there.

They dont have to be wiggers, they can act like white trash and pull white trash woman. Hispanic/arabcels can do thug game just as easily as blacks. Even asiancels can do it and fuck ghetto hispanic chicks. The option is there for everyone man.

Nautica1983 said:
They dont have to be wiggers, they can act like white trash and pull white trash woman. Hispanic/arabcels can do thug game just as easily as blacks. Even asiancels can do it and fuck ghetto hispanic chicks. The option is there for everyone man.
No way, black gangsta subculture has the ultimate appeal over all other thug lives, because it's the most prolific, violent and hedonistic of them all. Women love it.

Cynistic said:

what race are u

_incelinside said:
Cynistic said:
what race are u

Arab

OrangeFez2311 said:
No way, black gangsta subculture has the ultimate appeal over all other thug lives, because it's the most prolific, violent and hedonistic of them all. Women love it.

Ok? I literally just said that other races especially Arab/Hispanics can run thug subculture and whites can run there white trash or redneck subculture.

Nautica1983 said:
Ok? I literally just said that other races especially Arab/Hispanics can run thug subculture and whites can run there white trash or redneck subculture.
I literally just that black subculture > all other trash gangsta subcultures when it comes to getting women wet.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I literally just that black subculture > all other trash gangsta subcultures when it comes to getting women wet.

Dosent matter, they all get there share of woman

Nautica1983 said:
Keep coping retard.
It's not my fault you're not intelligent enough to realise or accept the truth.

OrangeFez2311 said:
It's not my fault you're not intelligent enough to realise or accept the truth.

There is no truth to what you're saying. You have tyrones dick so far in your brain you dont see that any race can run thug game.

Nautica1983 said:
There is no truth to what you're saying. You have tyrones dick so far in your brain you dont see that any race can run thug game.
You're trying so hard to be a victim that you can't see the obvious fact that black thug > other thug in society. It's why black gangsta rap inspired music is so popular. Hispanic or white gangsta rap is performed in garages and broadcast on illegal radio channels to 5 people.

Cynistic said:
Sub 8 ethnic=over
Sub 5 white=over

Facts

OrangeFez2311 said:

mj-laughing.gif

STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING ME LAUGH AHAHAHAHAH

tenor.gif

PLZ STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JHKKbpo.gif

spzZZ3q.gif

H2xxMJS.gif

wVSzTcM.gif

What the fuck? Is he being sarcastic because the other dude thinks all thug game is equal?

Twisted said:
Can confirm as an ethnic myself that it’s pretty tough here in the West for us.
Not to mention that the average height for ethnics is usually a good few inches lower than the average height in the West. Average height in my dad’s country is 5”5 so I’d be 2 inches above average height there. However, here in the UK, I’m two inches below average height.

You look white, not ethnic.

Tellem--T said:
mj-laughing.gif

STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING ME LAUGH AHAHAHAHAH

tenor.gif

PLZ STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JHKKbpo.gif

spzZZ3q.gif

H2xxMJS.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
If you don't believe me, act like a gangsta around lower class white women and see what happens.

OrangeFez2311 said:
You're trying so hard to be a victim that you can't see the obvious fact that black thug > other thug in society. It's why black gangsta rap inspired music is so popular. Hispanic or white gangsta rap is performed in garages and broadcast on illegal radio channels to 5 people.

Victim of what? Any fucking race can run thug game and pull woman. Dosent matter if blacks running thug game is more popular or gets more woman, any race can do it and get there share of woman. How do you not understand this simple message I'm sending you?

Nautica1983 said:
Victim of what? Any fucking race can run thug game and pull woman. Dosent matter if blacks running thug game is more popular or gets more woman, any race can do it and get there share of woman. How do you not understand this simple message I'm sending you?
No, they can't. I understand what you're saying fully, but it's factually, objectively untrue. Only black people can succeed by embracing black gangsta subculture. White women gush over that shit.

OrangeFez2311 said:
If you don't believe me, act like a gangsta around lower class white women and see what happens.

you said being white is the ultimate death sentence in the west, prolly the most ridculous statement i ever heard in my life lol, you have no idea how being white will help you in life compared to a nigga not just in LTRs but in the workplace and etc... thats what i find funny but i somewhat agree with our bbc statement, my brother is below average but he slayed so much white chicks because he was in a gang and has bbc swagger. But dont say whites have it the worst, ugly ethnics suffer more than ugly whites in most cases, i dont know where you live lol but dont make that assumption. but who wants to have one night stands its all about ltr

Tellem--T said:
 i agree with our bbc statement, my brother is ugly as shit but he slayed so much white chicks because he was in a gang and has bbc swagger.
Told you so, thank you for confirming.

@Nautica1983 confirmation from a black incel here.

OrangeFez2311 said:

You low iq, i only laughed because u said being white is a death sentence in the west, dont ignore what you said nigger,

OrangeFez2311 said:

the bbc game doesnt always work tho,

Tellem--T said:
You low iq, i only laughed because u said being white is a death sentence in the west, dont ignore what you said nigger,

the bbc game doesnt always work tho,

You're telling me that white people have it easier in the workplace but you're not the one who has been shafted time and time again by diversity quotas when it comes to getting jobs, postgraduate study funding and research group places.

OrangeFez2311 said:
You're telling me that white people have it easier in the workplace but you're not the one who has been shafted time and time again by diversity quotas when it comes to getting jobs, postgraduate study funding and research group places.

lol that doesnt mean shit, ethnics and blacks are still discrimanted against, i live in canada so it might be different in the states, everybody is a closet racist here

OrangeFez2311 said:

Being white is the biggest blessing stop coping. If you're a real white incel it's because you're a manlet or hideously unattractive any normal looking white can find a woman by default.

Jfl @ this guy saying blacks have it better than white

OrangeFez2311 said:
No, they can't. I understand what you're saying fully, but it's factually, objectively untrue. Only black people can succeed by embracing black gangsta subculture. White women gush over that shit.
Your only focusing on WHITE WOMEN, HOLY SHIT DUDE. Any race can run thug game and get ghetto girls. Fact! Argument over. And not every single White women wants Thug BBC.

Being an ugly white incel is the worst thing in the West at the moment. Niggers at least could still be desired by femoids due to "muh dik," but ugly white men will never receive attention, even from race mixed women.

Exactly OP, tell them the truth with this picture.

0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

Also, as for the "tall dark and handsome" saying, what they really mean is Tall, TANNED white guys, not actually dark skinned guys such as Indians.

Blackpill101 said:
Being an ugly white incel is the worst thing in the West at the moment. Niggers at least could still be desired by femoids due to "muh dik," but ugly white men will never receive attention, even from race mixed women.

Lmao. Gook women in the west will still desire inbred looking crackers

Nautica1983 said:

I see it all the time, that poor hapa child

Nautica1983 said:

You are wrong on many levels. Women outside the West? Sure. Women in the West? Not at all.

obligatory whites are not incel thread of the day

when will you copers stop lmao, this forum is literally comprised almost entirely of whites and curries.

Nautica1983 said:
Gook women think this subhuman white guy is attractive

david-bond-1-1000x600.jpg

i wont deny white guys might have it easiest

but i bet my life that even fat ugly women in their 50s only want chad lite white guys or better

being tall, white and average face will get you nothing or trash

Nautica1983 said:
Blackpill101 said:
Lmao. Gook women in the west will still desire inbred looking crackers

Exactly, they put white men on a pedestal as they falsely believe that status is abundant just because they are white.