Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I resent being black with every inch of my body

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Tldr at bottom

Fuck being black.

Am I saying blacks have it the worst? No.

But unless you're a low-inhib:

-Black famous rapper singing degenerate lyrics.
-Black athlete who makes millions
-Black Gigatyrone
-Black thugmaxxed low IQ idiot who's wanted In your country of residence because you're making millions.

Then you're a Failure for a fucking nigger.
That's exacerbated even worse it you're a nigger.
Just look in the news at what every fucking nigger is famous for: Gang related activity, rapping about "fucking bitches and smoking cops" or being a literally Amazing athlete (Kobe, Lebron James etc).

If you're not either of those or VERY GOODLUCKING. BEING BLACK IS A DEATH SENTENCE.

I honestly wish the KKK could take over the fucking world and just wipe every ethnic male out. You'd be doing majority of us a favour. Use the black foids to produce mulato children and over time the blackness will become bleached.

Imagine being a fucking black high inhib, stemcel. You're seen as a failure as a black person. Why can't fucking niggers just focus on fucking school and do non-degenerate related shit.

What Inspired me to make this thread?

Fucking delusion.

For the first time In years a cashier foid didn't look at me in a disgusting manner. She was a borderline landwhale foid, but It actually felt good to be handed the change in my hand instead of it being dropped and the counter and I'm awkwardly glared at whilst I'm picking up.

WHO'S HER BOYFRIEND!?

SOME FUCKING WHITE TWINK. JFL AT THE FACE > HEIGHT DENIERS BECAUSE SHE WAS LITERALLY HANDS ALL OVER HIM AND SHE MOGGED HIM (HAD A NICE FACE NGL).

BLACK FOIDS LITERALLY TREAT ME WORSE THAN any other race of foids (probably on par with noodlewhores).

Because I'm not screaming like a stupid fucking ape, I'm not even seen as black.
Because I keep my trousers at waist level I'm not seen as black.

Am I saying I wouldn't be an Incel? Probably not, but my odds would be 100% better than they are now.

Am I saying my life would be better if I was white? With certainty.

Tldr:

>Black foids treat OP worst out of all races.
>OP wants to be white.
>OP wish all blacks could be wiped out by the KKK.
>OP vents about how if you're not a Gigatyrone or statusmaxxed you're a failure of a black.
>A caucasian male who mogs OP in the face by 1 point (max), but who OP heightmogs and bodymogs had a cute face but fat foid literally making out passionately with him.
>OP angry because the foid didn't treat OP like scum and actually gave the change in his hand so OP thought there was a 0.00001% chance.
>Blackpilled.

Tldr of tldr:
FUCK BEING BLACK. KKK KILL US ALL. FUCK THE WORLD. AHAHDJFJGNROELEMDN

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

shit, I hate myself too man

Extremely based. As a blackcel myself, I agree with pretty much everything you said.

ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT BLACK STEREOTYPES!!!! PEOPLE HERE FORGET ABOUT THAT WAY TOO MUCH.

Shegroids ugly af tho

You could be abo or curry :feelspuke:

but blacks have it pretty bad anywhere that's not majority black. Even their own women have gone down the white cock rabbit hole recently.

I can sympathise. Even white men have to be in the top tier to be taken seriously by women, but the way black foids demand thug maxed gangsters out of their men is retarded.

It could be worse. You could be Curry.

Even in SEA blacks are treated like sh*t.

Time to return to Africa & enjoy its attractive foids:

Poverty 960x4201

I'm a Mulattocel and even I was treated better than my blackcel friends. Hell, I'm sometimes even treated better than whitecels because I'm "Exotic".

Shit is fucking brutal. I'm honestly starting to suspect that blackcels have it harder than ricecels.

I'll laugh my tail off in 5 years when you become a militant Pan Africanist

stop hating on anime, blackie

Inceldom will make you hate yourself

I have no problem being black

Everyone else has a problem with it though even other black people:feelsohgod:

Really all you self hating coons should rope
@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life

I’m proud of being black so suck my dick

And who the fuck says trousers? You English fruit cup

Also
Never trust what a bitch says. Black men are monumentally successful with women on the East Coast of USA, and not just with cracker cunts but nigs, curries, noodlewhores, refriedbeanwhores -- if you fail with women as a black man you are just a fucking failure in every aspect of life. Just kill yourself homie
This is such bullshit, black men have always been the most desirable to every other race not just their own. Dont just take my word for it.
In this quote, faggot poster @Italiancel basically tells all blackcels to kill themselves for not getting women. Absolutely unacceptable.
You live in a fantasy world or you're so deeply failed as a human being that you are not good at absolutely anything.

East coast is a paradise for black men when it comes to attracting women. You whiny darkskins wah wah wahed your way to SMV supremacy via pity parties & gaslighting foids here.

Pennsylvania especially. If you can't make it here you're a total failure in every multiverse.
Again, in the quote, he calls blackcels failures for not getting women. Someone ban that faggot already.

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life

based non self hating black

Why can't fucking niggers just focus on fucking school and do non-degenerate related shit.

Niggers are Blacks who participate in degeneracy. Niggers are made, not born.

The reasons are complex. A lot of it stems from a culture that was borne of resistance to authority and oppression. Why do so many young Black kids look up to gangsta rappers and similar degenerates and not intellectuals like Cornell West? Because they've been conditioned that way by the culture, where being an entertainer or an athlete is championed over being an intellectual, and in fact being an intellectual is sometimes even mocked.

Sports are the positive aspiration that you mentioned, but most Black kids are NOT going to make it to the NBA or the NFL. It's just a statistical fact, based on the sheer rarity of the genetics needed to compete at that level, as you already know. The alternatives to making it big and getting out of the hood are music and performing art. When even that fails they get tempted to become niggers, get a gun, and be a pimp or sell smack on the corner.

If you want to change what kids aspire to become and be like, you have to change the culture. And right now, the culture is hip hop, playing ball, Hollywood, and gang shit.

Last edited:
THIS DUDE
Being black is a fucking nightmare if you dont fit the common stereotypes that society sees you as
Plus negriods have the ugliest facial features out of all the races

Shut up you self hating fuck. You're no different than low-T SJW's apologizing for being white. Im black too and i see how hard it is, but im not even attracted to black females unless theyre biracial so idgaf how black females view me. Take chads dick out of your mouth and have a spine

Thank god black people ın Turkey are actually pretty chill selling clocks and belts on the streets and shit almost no thuggmxxing only trade/educationmaxxing,Erdogan at least has some great Afro-Turk policies.
BxPYkMLCAAE6h T

Aye youse still get heavy racially profiled, automatically assumed to be a thug. As ex rulers of an empire a lot of folks here still have a colonial mentality, what with the spear thrower jokes or chasing down your dinner etc.

Last edited:

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life

Yeah. This whole place is just a cesspool of self hating cucks who think hating themselves will somehow make them the same as whitey, or make whitey stop shitting on them.

Im glad i represent my people solely on here. Havent seen a single self hating gorilla yet, and that's good.

20200302 201751

Yeah. This whole place is just a cesspool of self hating cucks who think hating themselves will somehow make them the same as whitey, or make whitey stop shitting on them.

Im glad i represent my people solely on here. Havent seen a single self hating gorilla yet, and that's good.

View attachment 211552
Gorilla’s are Based!

Im going to try rapping and see what happens but I hope you know that even if you become a rich rapper or if you’re a boxer whose not tall or attractive you’ll basically just be betabuxxing lol

shit, I hate myself too man
Blackcel?

Extremely based. As a blackcel myself, I agree with pretty much everything you said.

ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT BLACK STEREOTYPES!!!! PEOPLE HERE FORGET ABOUT THAT WAY TOO MUCH.
It fucking pisses me off.

But "muh BBC",

Do you have the greentext posted by some black guy on 4chan? He sums it up well.

Shegroids ugly af tho
To each their own, but I prefer shegroids - feeling isn't mutual though :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

You could be abo or curry :feelspuke:

but blacks have it pretty bad anywhere that's not majority black. Even their own women have gone down the white cock rabbit hole recently.
Exactly.

If I was reincarnated as a curry, I'd rope.

Black foids are so disloyal. Look at any famous decent looking black foid who is not a degenerate. SHE's 100% dating a white guy.
Even the pretty nerdy black foids (VERY VERY RARE) who come to my gym all have a Chad bf.

I can sympathise. Even white men have to be in the top tier to be taken seriously by women, but the way black foids demand thug maxed gangsters out of their men is retarded.

It could be worse. You could be Curry.

True.

Even in SEA blacks are treated like sh*t.

Time to return to Africa & enjoy its attractive foids:

View attachment 211531
giphy.gif

I'm a Mulattocel and even I was treated better than my blackcel friends. Hell, I'm sometimes even treated better than whitecels because I'm "Exotic".

Shit is fucking brutal. I'm honestly starting to suspect that blackcels have it harder than ricecels.
If I was a Mulattocel, I'd have a 100% better life not even joking.
A mulattocel who's gymmaxxed and studymaxxed will go VERY FAR in life. Sadly both my parents had to be fucking niggers.

I'll laugh my tail off in 5 years when you become a militant Pan Africanist
If it means the extinction of every black fucking male then go ahead.

Nobody should have to suffer being a nigger.

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life

Exactly my fucking point.

I've been called an "uncle tom", "oreo" and any other related term more times than I can count.

If someone doesn't know my shitty ethnic name and learns about me based on voice alone, you'd never suspect I was a black.
I'm the complete polar opposite of your "black male"; throw in being a sub 4 into the mix and you've given me the worst possible hand possible.

Also

In this quote, faggot poster @Italiancel basically tells all blackcels to kill themselves for not getting women. Absolutely unacceptable.

Again, in the quote, he calls blackcels failures for not getting women. Someone ban that faggot already.
I'm ignoring him.

stop hating on anime, blackie
I'll try an anime this Saturday. Recommend me one.

Niggers are Blacks who participate in degeneracy. Niggers are made, not born.

The reasons are complex. A lot of it stems from a culture that was borne of resistance to authority and oppression. Why do so many young Black kids look up to gangsta rappers and similar degenerates and not intellectuals like Cornell West? Because they've been conditioned that way by the culture, where being an entertainer or an athlete is championed over being an intellectual, and in fact being an intellectual is sometimes even mocked.

Sports are the positive aspiration that you mentioned, but most Black kids are NOT going to make it to the NBA or the NFL. It's just a statistical fact, based on the sheer rarity of the genetics needed to compete at that level, as you already know. The alternatives to making it big and getting out of the hood are music and performing art. When even that fails they get tempted to become niggers, get a gun, and be a pimp or sell smack on the corner.

If you want to change what kids aspire to become and be like, you have to change the culture. And right now, the culture is hip hop, playing ball, Hollywood, and gang shit.
Well written.

Sadly, we can't change the culture because everyone's idolizing black culture in America which is composed of broken english, drugs, single moms and numerous other negative connotations.

THIS DUDE
Being black is a fucking nightmare if you dont fit the common stereotypes that society sees you as

Plus negriods have the ugliest facial features out of all the races

Indeed.

As for your latter point, it varies greatly in all honesty, but still correct nevertheless.

Shut up you self hating fuck. You're no different than low-T SJW's apologizing for being white. Im black too and i see how hard it is, but im not even attracted to black females unless theyre biracial so idgaf how black females view me. Take chads dick out of your mouth and have a spine
I'll compose a response to your comment after supper.

Aye youse still get heavy racially profiled, automatically assumed to be a thug. As ex rulers of an empire a lot of folks here still have a colonial mentality, what with the spear thrower jokes or chasing down your dinner etc.

Imagine being a incel, and black.

Im going to try rapping and see what happens but I hope you know that even if you become a rich rapper or if you’re a boxer whose not tall or attractive you’ll basically just be betabuxxing lol
This world is a cruel joke.

@Colvin76 @Hate_my_life

Shitskin nigger cope.

Shut up you self hating fuck.
:feelsgah:

You're no different than low-T SJW's apologizing for being white.

Where am I apologising for being black?

I'm merely pointing out observable reality and drawing conclusions from this reality.

Google Image:

Male Lawyer
Male Pilot
Male Engineer
Male Mathematician
Male Scientist
Male Doctor
Male Surgeon
Male Nurse
Male Pharmacist
Male Economist
Male Stockbroker

All white.
The only time you'll see a black male in those Google searches is because of a link to an article along the lines of "Black males that have defied stereotypes" (Ironic).

Google Image:

male thug
male murder
male drug dealer

You'll see way more blacks.
Are you going to say that Google is racist and that majority of blacks in the world don't act like uncivilised, low IQ gorillas with no care for anyone or anything around them?

Are you really going to say that there's things that if a black guy does is seen as him been "too white"?

Im black too and i see how hard it is, but im not even attracted to black females unless theyre biracial so idgaf how black females view me.

This isn't about been attracted to black females or not, this is about been seen as a failure of a "Black" because you don't fit the niche stereotypes society has blanketed the entire negro population with.
How Black foids view me is merely one of the examples of that, the sentiment is shared with white foids.

As for asian foids? They hate blacks regardless.

Take chads dick out of your mouth and have a spine

Continue stroking your ego. Continue feeling "empowered" as a black male.
Continue living in a delusion.

I do have a spine - I'm saying things as they are. It's just difficult for you to accept it, hence why you started your comment with:
Shut up you self hating fuck.

I resent being Arab with every inch of my body

take the oreopill

I hate being Asian.

I also would choose to be white if I could.

Aren’t blacks SMV higher than whites in America? They are mostly portrayed as hypersexual, tall and with big dick. Perfect for every woman.

The worst part about being black is the facial features. I hate my lips and nose so goddamn much. Unfortunately these features are genetically dominant and show up 99% of the time even in the presence of majority white DNA.

Aren’t blacks SMV higher than whites in America? They are mostly portrayed as hypersexual, tall and with big dick. Perfect for every woman.
Absolutely not. You're talking about TYRONES, not the average and below average black.

If you're black and NOT TYRONE, you are INCEL. This is a basic fact.

NOT TYRONE = INCEL

Absolutely not. You're talking about TYRONES, not the average and below average black.

NOT TYRONE = INCEL
Brutal.

saying X type of males get girls is only true if you place chad in front of it

chats that happen to be black get girls

etc.

I resent being Arab with every inch of my body
It's over.

I hate being Asian.

I also would choose to be white if I could.
Same.

NOT TYRONE = INCEL

saying X type of males get girls is only true if you place chad in front of it

chats that happen to be black get girls

etc.
Did you not see my post?

But unless you're a low-inhib:

-Black Gigatyrone

A goodlooking black guy will do fine in life - probably not as fine as his caucasion counterpart, but regardless of the career path he pursues: his life will be nothing but bliss.

Now for any black guy who isn't:
a low-inhib:

-Black famous rapper singing degenerate lyrics.
-Black athlete who makes millions
-Black Gigatyrone
-Black thugmaxxed low IQ idiot who's wanted In your country of residence because you're making millions.
Then:

you're a Failure for a fucking nigger.

Did you not see my post?

just repeating the obvious

people stating blacks who are tall muscular and big dick are slayers... yeah that's called a chad (assuming good face)

You got that BBC tho? :lul:
No but as a mixedcel, I can tell blackcels have it VERY tough out there.

As a non-burger, I get the impression that white foids are more degenerate on average, whereas shegroids are way more boorish, primitive, alpha-male addicted

When the coping is too strong.

The real issue here is that you are a male. The black portion adds its own set of obstacles and requirements, but the part that makes you a failure is that you were born with a Y chromosome. As we have proven, women can be complete trash and still be taken care of. I find that each race has its own looks and cultural expectations. Black foids in particular are very heightist.

I also believe JBB and black higher SMV are myths, much like BBC itself. The only thing that matters is face and height. A "respectable" Tyrone and "criminal" Tyrone will still get all the multicultural pussy they want.

The real issue here is that you are a male. The black portion adds its own set of obstacles and requirements, but the part that makes you a failure is that you were born with a Y chromosome. As we have proven, women can be complete trash and still be taken care of. I find that each race has its own looks and cultural expectations. Black foids in particular are very heightist.

I also believe JBB and black higher SMV are myths, much like BBC itself. The only thing that matters is face and height. A "respectable" Tyrone and "criminal" Tyrone will still get all the multicultural pussy they want.
Aristotle IQ.

Well said.

I would still rather be white, regardless if I were a male or a foid

I would still rather be white, regardless if I were a male or a foid
White gigachad has less SMV than a black 2/10 landwhale. If you could change your appearance to be white looksmatched version of you or become a looksmatched foid of your own race, which would you choose? The fastest way to alleviate your suffering is to be reincarnated as a foid. White sub 6 and black sub 6 males face the same issues in regards to SMV. Bone length and status are the true markers of a chad/tyrone. Race is irrelevant in this metric. I rather be tall with chad face, regardless of race.

Where it plays a part is the availability of certain females and the cultural expectations your race's matriarchy has of you. Blacks are bound to a particularly strict set of behavioral patterns, enforced by (((mass media))) and the black matriarchy that has a vice grip on their sexuality.

Where am I apologising for being black?

I'm merely pointing out observable reality and drawing conclusions from this reality.

Google Image:

Male Lawyer
Male Pilot
Male Engineer
Male Mathematician
Male Scientist
Male Doctor
Male Surgeon
Male Nurse
Male Pharmacist
Male Economist
Male Stockbroker

All white.
The only time you'll see a black male in those Google searches is because of a link to an article along the lines of "Black males that have defied stereotypes" (Ironic).

Google Image:

male thug
male murder
male drug dealer

You'll see way more blacks.
Are you going to say that Google is racist and that majority of blacks in the world don't act like uncivilised, low IQ gorillas with no care for anyone or anything around them?

Are you really going to say that there's things that if a black guy does is seen as him been "too white"?

This isn't about been attracted to black females or not, this is about been seen as a failure of a "Black" because you don't fit the niche stereotypes society has blanketed the entire negro population with.
How Black foids view me is merely one of the examples of that, the sentiment is shared with white foids.

As for asian foids? They hate blacks regardless.

Continue stroking your ego. Continue feeling "empowered" as a black male.
Continue living in a delusion.

I do have a spine - I'm saying things as they are. It's just difficult for you to accept it, hence why you started your comment with:

Your entire response is nothing but sniveling justification for living in racial envy, and no amount of pretentiously declarative statements will change this fact. Your pathetically low self esteem has also robbed you of any sense of pride, independent of how others around you may perceive you. You merely want to fit in and are throwing a tantrum because reality offers you the contrary, and your capacity for negative emotion is constantly filled to the brim, daily. What solutions do you even have to offer? None. Just complaints and jealousy, based on historical observations that don't even apply to a modern society with modern advancements in education and labor opportunities. Just because african americans are not known for ascending through academic institutions with the same ambitions and results as caucasians, this somehow automatically also disqualifies you from becoming more than part of a mere statistic? No. Let me explain your entire mindset, as it exists currently:

You're the slave that obsessively praised and applauded the master for mere brownie points and acceptance, demeaning the others to appear as if you're "more" than just a monkey, because at least you know youre a monkey, right? Utterly laughable.

You're the resentful pissant that has nothing to share but incessant diatribe and self-hatred over what others that share your skin are doing, regardless of your own experiences or opportunities.

You're the unfulfilled nihilist that thinks the more statements you can find on the 2nd and 3rd pages of google that support a closed minded, mono-directional argument that rather conveniently also reaffirms your own reasons for self pity/hatred, then at least you have that. Great job, you know things on the internet.

You are a coward that lives in suffering, who does not have the balls to kill himself, so you resort to simply spreading your own broken views. You just try to appear objective through the use of sizable words and declarative statements, but unlike the strawman of black people that you hold in your fractured psyche, i can see through this massive cope. Thats all it is. You're sad, you hate yourself and you've found reasons in others to justify feelings directed at yourself, as if that somehow isn't utter nonsense, based on nonsensical logic. I look forward to the undoubtedly numerous excuses that you will put forth in your reply.

Last edited: