Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i request one of the mods to delete alexander acc

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
@Alexxander97 we have been chatting since august and at first he was normal until he kept bragging about sexting with females and being nice to women so thi sis proof that he is a fakecel and also u can check my threads out whihc i showed proof that he is a larper so can u mods delete his acc thats the only way for him to stop messaging me because he is annoying the fuck out of me. i am already suffering i dont want someone to make my life harder than it is already is

@Fat Link @Komesarj @The Enforcer @Master @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @robotical

@Master @Fat Link @PPEcel @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Komesarj @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @MarquisDeSade @The Enforcer @proudweeb

Hard ban the weak soy boy cuck @Alexxander97

u
@Master @Fat Link @PPEcel @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @Dregster @Komesarj @Robtical @SlayerSlayer @MarquisDeSade @The Enforcer @proudweeb

yes

@Alexxander97 we have been chatting since august and at first he was normal until he kept bragging about sexting with females and being nice to women so thi sis proof that he is a fakecel and also u can check my threads out whihc i showed proof that he is a larper so can u mods delete his acc thats the only way for him to stop messaging me because he is annoying the fuck out of me. i am already suffering i dont want someone to make my life harder than it is already is

@Fat Link @Komesarj @The Enforcer @Master @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @robotical
Either an ITfiltrator or a coping subhuman who can't swallow the truth... :feelshehe:

I can't decide which is worse; though it is quite sad for other subhumans who may also be warped and brainwashed into never questioning the bluepilled hegemony, and taught to demonize their own simply for saying the truth that we'll never be seen as equals nor ever viewed in the same light no matter what we do.. :feelsclown:

Either an ITfiltrator or a coping subhuman who can't swallow the truth... :feelshehe:

I can't decide which is worse; though it is quite sad for other subhumans who may also be warped and brainwashed into never questioning the bluepilled hegemony, and taught to demonize their own simply for saying the truth that we'll never be seen as equals nor ever viewed in the same light no matter what we do.. :feelsclown:
agreed but i think he is a inflitrator espically in the way he taIks. if he was a incel he couIdve been more smarter thnaa that

Life is super unfair in general.

Our world is so fucked up.
agreed we as men we slave for the rest of our life while women do only fans. even i a m muslim women dont do shit just marry. and also they can work but they will be supported more than the men

I'll just restrict his ability to message you.

There is always a small window where all of the mods are AFK or offline. Something always happens during this time, unsurprisingly.
group orgy with hookers (in video game)

The mods are too soft, their iron fist corroding. I do not understand why he is allowed to stay.
he could be HB'd if another mod sees it and decides fuck it why not I guess. But i'll leave that up to the one who banned him. I can however stop him harassing users.

He’s hardbanned now

he could be HB'd if another mod sees it and decides fuck it why not I guess. But i'll leave that up to the one who banned him. I can however stop him harassing users.

This one should also be hard-banned.

There is always a small window where all of the mods are AFK or offline. Something always happens during this time, unsurprisingly.
Mods out slaying while incels.is is being burnt by infiltrators :reeeeee:

"Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This user's profile is not available."

Finally good riddance