Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I removed my wisdom tooth

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I'm dying of pain
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Get well soon

Just by yourself?

My dentist said I need to get both of my wisdom teeth removed but I refused. It's just a ploy by them to get my money and torture me.

Do they knock you out when they remove the teeth?

Didn’t the dentist prescribe you any painkillers?

All I felt after my own surgery to have four of them removed was a kind of dullness mixed with itchiness in the surgical locations as well a mouthful of blood and gauze for a few days after.

Yes, the lieutenant colonel gassed me and took all 4 of mine
Does it really hurt bad? Apparently I would have to get mine removed too if I want to get jaw implants

Also what do you mean by lieutenant colonel ? Dentist?

Does it really hurt bad? Apparently I would have to get mine removed too if I want to get jaw implants

Also what do you mean by lieutenant colonel ? Dentist?
It was an army dentist, and I wouldn’t say it’s so bad. I was back to eating normally in a week or so

get better onichan

All Things in Nature, whether they are corporeal entities such as biological organisms or incorporeal entities such as corporations or belief systems; seek to ensure their own survival in what ever way possible.

The language used in life is commonly the lie. Meaning if you are successful in fooling some other entity you can essentially get something for free.

The practice of dentistry is no exception to these principles of nature; it too seeks to ensure it's own survival and well being; employing deception and misinformation if necessary.

Last edited:
operation = no wagecucking = good

No Wisdom for u...

NEXT!

Didn’t the dentist prescribe you any painkillers?
Yes... it seems that didn't so well :feelsbadman:

get better onichan
I'll... My waifu is taking care of me
C0e