Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I remembered this moment in high school where girls at my school got a cool substitute teacher fired because he expressed anti-progressive views.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
This dude was pretty cool, he was substituting my AP English class for the day because my original teacher was gone because of her kid or some shit like that.

This teacher to begin with was a hardcore Bernie dickrider (this was around the election time) and a major supporter of the climate change "crisis." At least ONCE every single week, she would force us to watch his campaign videos and analyze them. We literally did this with NO other presidential candidate at the time. She also forced us to watch global warming documentaries, which were just plain bullshit, and these documentaries were outlandish, usually claiming extremely blunt statements with nothing to back them up, one example from a documentary stating that the current rates of CO2 in our atmosphere will melt the ice caps and turn Earth into a polluted shithole with big fucking natural disasters which will kill a bunch of people by the year 2040.

And of course the ENTIRE class bought into that bullshit because I grew up around a bunch middle to upper middle class progressives to begin with. The teacher would just brainwash these Netflix addicted excessive media consumers even more. These are the same kids who believe in white privilege, listen to loud rap music, support BLM, and are anti-gun in general (not just pro gun control) -- literal textbook brainwashed progressives.

So here comes the cool substitute. Older, white, mid-40s, balding a little bit. He comes into the class and introduces himself, and then he starts the class. He immediately looks on the pages of what the teacher told him to review, and it just so happened to be more global warming the-Earth-is-literally-going-to-melt-by-2040 pseudoscience bullshit. He literally just tossed the paper back onto the desk and explained theories he knew about global warming (pretty sure he was a full time science teacher of some sort) and he talked about how what we're being taught is a load of BS (which I most certainly agree with) and said something along the lines of that "it would take much more CO2 pollution to go at the global warming rate everyone is panicking about" and he also started talking about it will take millions of years of CO2 levels doubling daily to go at it, and he also said that absolute global warming is going to happen when the sun grows gigantic or something like that. I forgot exactly what he said, because this was almost 4 years ago. Everyone sperged the fuck out and became LIVID. There was one dude in my class who was debating him, but I remember that the substitute literally destroyed this dude in the global warming argument to the point where he was speechless, doing so by quite literally using facts and logic (but yet again, I don't remember exactly what he said).

After that unfolded for about half an hour, he handed us the worksheets that we were supposed to do for the rest of the time. Then, class was over.

But this still pissed off the kids in my class. The next day, the girls in my class immediately went to my teacher and claimed he was "creepy," and they also claimed that he was going through some of her stuff and possibly stealing the things in her drawers. FYI, I was the last person to leave the class because I always carried a LOT of shit, and I didn't see this at all, and not only that, I sat two chairs away from the girls who were making those bullshit claims and three chairs to the front of where the substitute teacher would sit. Along with this, he was simply just walking around the class a majority of the time and would occasionally ask people how they're doing and if they're doing the work properly, but the girls in my class used that as gasoline to add on to their claim that he was sexually harassing them.

I only remembered this because I logged into my Stormfront account after 3 years and I posted the same thing there during the time when it actually happened.

I could actually be doxxed from this story too if anyone from my class just so happens to come on here.

TL;DR: A bunch of pinkos filed false claims against a cool substitute teacher I had because he had opposing views compared to what the teacher said.

Last edited:
Next thread

Had a talk with the principal about toxic masculinity and got expelled for 3 days, I have to let them ban me and need to go to a therapist or they kick me out

I went to a rural highschool and then dropped out and finished with online highschool. I’m so glad that I avoided most of the pozzed shit. I would probably go ER if they started teaching me about gay sex or climate change.

One of the most respected and controversial teachers at my high school lost his job due to false accusations from a foid. This guy was one of the only teachers who was actually passionate about teaching and went out of his way to teach us stuff not on the curriculum. He even gave up a prestigious job in finance to become a teacher

Read every word

Teenage foids are pure scum

I also think that many people are over exagerating the global warming situation but those who don't act like there is nothing wrong. The earth it's really poluted thanks to us, it might not do what most people say but it definitely affects animals lives and plants, this is something you can confirm for yourself really easily

Based teacher, too bad about society.

I also think that many people are over exagerating the global warming situation but those who don't act like there is nothing wrong. The earth it's really poluted thanks to us, it might not do what most people say but it definitely affects animals lives and plants, this is something you can confirm for yourself really easily
I think this same thing too. At least more renewable energy sources are going to be used within the coming years.

Tbh i hope climate change is real

Capable teachers get binned while useful idiots remain. It's not about education & playing to students strengths anymore, it's indoctrination & memorising answers.

This teacher to begin with was a hardcore Bernie dickrider (this was around the election time) and a major supporter of the climate change "crisis." At least ONCE every single week, she would force us to watch his campaign videos and analyze them. We literally did this with NO other presidential candidate at the time. She also forced us to watch global warming documentaries, which were just plain bullshit, and these documentaries were outlandish, usually claiming extremely blunt statements with nothing to back them up

And yet they claim that school should be without any bias and yet teacher bring their personal beliefs to school. It looks like that I have to teach them a lesson.

but the girls in my class used that as gasoline to add on to their claim that he was sexually harassing them.

Sure they did... There is no justice for man.

Are you in the us or uk? Because i remember when i was in hs there was a teacher that said raped girls were looking for it and nobody cared

I swear it, if you are right wing, the only jobs you can have are the ones which you can carry a gun around like cop or security, because every where else is polluted with vaginas who will get you fired.

Women not only control the sex market but also all businesses as well, there are many cuckold fuckers who will hire women simply for being women, I've seen it more than once.

I wish I could go back in time and murder all "men" who gave women rights

Are you in the us or uk? Because i remember when i was in hs there was a teacher that said raped girls were looking for it and nobody cared
United States.

Is it all this cucked? Or like only the biggest cities
The cities are, but the rural areas aren't, but no matter where you are, there's still hypergamy.

The cities are, but the rural areas aren't, but no matter where you are, there's still hypergamy.
I know hypergamy is everywhere, i wanted to know about how cucked it was because if the us fall then it's truly over