Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I remember when my teacher wanted to fuck a high school foid

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I have a very distinct memory from sophomore year chemistry. This one foid had a very big ass. Our teacher would have us do hw problems on the board and one day she had on very tight jeans and there was a moment where she kinda struggled to get her ass out of the chair. Everyone laughed but it was mostly a way to worship her body. Some guy called her bubble butt and everyone laughed including her. When she finished the problem she went back to her seat and our teacher said good job bubble butt, as everyone laughed again. But I noticed as she walked away his gaze was deeply fixated on her butt. I could almost read his mind and saw what he wanted to do to her :ahegao::feelsohh:. This was some 50 something year old teacher fantasizing about fucking a 15/16 yo foid. Idk if I was the only one who caught that but I thought it was really funny at the time :feelshaha:

I dont think even 80 year olds stop thinking about and wanting to fuck tight young foids.

I would never be able to be a high school teacher because I would want to fuck all my students

All your students? Even male ones?
come on bro you know what i meant :feelskek: All my hot female students (the blonde stacies at the front of the class)

come on bro you know what i meant :feelskek: All my hot female students (the blonde stacies at the front of the class)
So much this,I’d jerk off to them

I remember male teachers courting Stacie’s with nice asses and legs in their rooms ,canteen workers hitting on Beckie’s and there was this guy looking at a whore 16 year olds fat ass and legs and telling don’t wear tight stuff

:yes: Same probably. Especially since they post their bodies all over the internet
Yep watch elementary particles, the high school teacher jerks off to a student pictures

Big yikerinos, that wrong and evil pedophile needs the death penalty :soy:

-
Then again, maybe it's embarrassing that I never did- :shock:

brutal age pill, must be suifuel seeing all these zoomer foids walking around dressed like whores
Its suifuel for Me now, I dont want to think about how it will feel when I am significantly older

I always thought it was weird that whenever my male 8th gradel teacher would make all the foids with the nice hair, makeup, crop tops, and leggings sit up front and I remember every time we entered or left the classroom he would go in a trance staring at the foids with fat tits and ass jiggle but of course because he was a Chad who all the foids lusted for he dosent get fired but the overweight science teacher who never made all the sexy foids sit up front and would barely look at the stacie’s gets fired for commenting on Kaylas (the hottest foid there) triple d,s and fatass he gets fired t’s bullshit

Bubble Butt sounds so bubbly:ahegao:

My English teacher tried to set me up wit a girl,she said that our horoscopes aren't compatible.

I dont think even 80 year olds stop thinking about and wanting to fuck tight young foids.
This tbh. We are biologically programmed to be attracted by foids around 20.