Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I remember when my Aspergers was considered a gift"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
That's the type of shit they fill your head with to try and turn you into a docile bluepilled retard.
"It's a gift!", "You're special !" , "Everyone has their own talent!".
Just lol at normies.

That's the type of shit they fill your head with to try and turn you into a docile bluepilled retard.
Just lol at normies.
If anything, it's the exclusion and ostracization that makes an autist realize his innate capabilities, rather than being encouraged to fit in.

Last edited:
Leftist indoctrination. Everyone is a special snowflake! Everyone is equal!

i have aspergers and i wasnt forced into special ed lol. just got some extra support

i have aspergers and i wasnt forced into special ed lol. just got some extra support
I wish I was forced into special ed, then my NEETbux case would be easier.

he belongs here

If anything, it's the exclusion and ostracization that makes an autist realize his innate capabilities, rather than being encouraged to fit in.
As someone who has been super pushed into being normal, which is not only hard and unnatural but also unethical (like what the fuck where are my rights), this is super true. The reason autists being pushed to be NT is allowed by society is because our minority status is defined as a pErSoNaLiTy thing and with social stuff there is always a Right and a Wrong even though that's super fucked to anyone who's not sociable.

You can't go and say 'why are women/gay people/black people etc. allowed to x y z' because their traits are supposedly visual only, no personality attached and anything you do attach is a bigoted stereotype. But with autists, the stereotype and personality is all there is because the visual part of autists is only seen when you interact or at the subconscious level (I think autists do have a look to them, I read this here somewhere but it's very vague).

tl;dr society is allowed to be bigoted to autists but no other group because social skills > SJW and fairness.

pray for him brocels, hope he's hanging in there

Just lol at normies.
high iq

This is the reality of life if you're utterly alone without the tools for self sufficiency.