Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I remember when I used to wonder why people killed themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I always wondered why they did that. I spoke to myself often when this topic came up saying "couldn't they just move on? It can't be that difficult. They are weak."

I saw so much possibility & wonder to life so suicide seemed absurd, but I get it now. I see no possibilities past this point in my life and those child-like thoughts of wonder about the world have ceased completely.

I just feel like I'm dragging my feet on this earth just to keep my parents from experiencing the horror of finding out I put a hollow-point through my head.

I just feel like I'm dragging my feet on this earth just to keep my parents from experiencing the horror of finding out I put a hollow-point through my head.

This. My cousin committed suicide when he was 19 (I am currently younger than him) and seeing how much his parents are hurt from it sucks but I want to die too

An old man was talking to me at work about a man in 20s roping and he couldn't get his head around why someone would do that and I nodded in agreement

This. My cousin committed suicide when he was 19 (I am currently younger than him) and seeing how much his parents are hurt from it sucks but I want to die too

Ya.. I just want to get out here already, but you're forced to consider your parents. I like to think that the universe ceases to exist when I'm not experiencing it. Hopefully that is true.

Most negative things I used to experience were caused by some sort of situation, or were caused by my doing and therefore could be remedied.
I got so used to negative thoughts just being a temporary thing...
I still get monthly or weekly small epiphany that what I was dealt is something that cannot be undone. It's awful. I still subconsciously think I'll solve this and the realization that I will not always punches me in the gut everytime

Now you know why they kill each other, and this act is personal and only passively conformist, but nothing insane or wrong; they avoid committing suicide not for the sake of love or pleasure in life, but for fear of the pain they will have to pass to die

I used to wonder too. Now I wonder no more.

I used to think ppl who commited suicide/became obese/became homeless druggies were weak and stupid. Now I know the truth, there just wasn't anything more in life for them, they coped hardcore or kys. Ironically I think I have more empathy then 10 normies put together because of how much shit I've experienced.

i remember when i actually wanted to live and was afraid of dieing early