Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I remember when i lost my taste when my Hormones were out of wack.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Another juicy thing that is going in my book. (Not how I'll be writing it)

When we were staying at our cousin's because we were homeless, i remember my hormones were so out of wack and readjusting from The Breaking Dick Incident, I lost complete sense of taste. I remember eating doritos out of a bag and couldn't taste a thing. I tried hot food and hot sauce too and still couldn't taste at all. That day we walked to the dollar store to pick up some food I got a lot of candy (sweetness was one of the only things i could taste really) so I ate that for flavor. Eventually after a few weeks I could taste again. This was late 2018 or early 2019 I think.

Last edited:
Another juicy thing that is going in my book

When we were staying at our cousin's because we were homeless, i remember my hormones were so out of wack and readjusting from The Breaking Dick Incident, I lost complete sense of taste. I remember eating doritos out of a bag and couldn't taste a thing. I tried hot food and hot sauce too and still couldn't taste it. That day we walked to the dollar store to pick up some food I got a lot of candy (sweetness was one of the only things i could taste really) so I ate that for flavor. Eventually after a few weeks I could taste again. This was late 2018 or early 2019 I think.
I can't wait to read your book, sounds exciting with such sagas as the breaking dick incident.

Last edited:
I can't wait to read your book, sounds exciting with such sagas as the breaking dick incident.
Chapter 1: The black sheep (how i survived as the only Mexican in a white household)

Chapter 2: Homeschooling

Chapter 3: the breaking dick incident