Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember when a bitch say "I am not friends with ugly people"

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I remember a cunt said this at school once (I overheard it). Really annoyed me even when I was bluepilled, wanted to curb stomp her :)

I remember when I went to the girls bathroom in elementary school

just reading that makes my blood boil. I hope she gets pregnant, then abandoned

She was probably ugly herself. Stacy-lites and Stacies don't mind ugly people as friends because their presence halos the girls a lot.

WorldRulerAisha said:
was she ugly  herself?

no she was kind of fit but id still love to see her acid faced for her behaviour :)

tenta said:
no she was kind of fit but id still love to see her acid faced for her behaviour :)

tumblr_nylfzrHUU81uhzjgho1_540.gif

Crustaciouse said:
What happened?

Well i went in I saw one girl and after a split second she screamed and I quickly left. There was a girl outside the bathroom that gave me a "gasp" look. Lol

Yoyo said:
Well i went in I saw one girl and after a split second she screamed and I quickly left. There was a girl outside the bathroom that gave me a "gasp" look. Lol

you shouldve taken your dick out and pissed on the floor

tenta said:
you shouldve taken your dick out and pissed on the floor

TBH I should've, I got in trouble every other day anyways

Just fucking lol at any "incel" here who has female "friends".

Yoyo said:
 There was a girl outside the bathroom that gave me a "gasp" look. Lol

she wanted u to stick your dick in her mouth, hence her facial expression

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Just fucking lol at any "incel" here who has female "friends".
legit as fuck. I used to have female friends before discovering the blackpill. After finally being awake, I now have moved my "female friends" to acquaintances. My dad told me that men and women can't be friends. I used to say yes they can because it's modern times. But after growing up and discovering the brutal realities, I realize he was right all along.

Earthbound said:
legit as fuck. I used to have female friends before discovering the blackpill. After finally being awake, I now have moved my "female friends" to acquaintances. My dad told me that men and women can't be friends. I used to say yes they can because it's modern times. But after growing up and discovering the brutal realities, I realize he was right all along.

ur dad is more blackpilled then u thought, praise that man NOW

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
ur dad is more blackpilled then u thought, praise that man NOW

or he just didn't want his son to grow up to be a faggot, only fags have large amount of female friends

Sadist said:
or he just didn't want his son to grow up to be a faggot, only fags have large amount of female friends

well yes and no, but regardless, having female friends as a male usually means u are chad, volcel chad, or delusional fakecel. No true incel has female friends, because most of those "female friends" talk shit behind their back and keep that male with them for orbiting reasons

tenta said:
I remember a cunt said this at school once (I overheard it). Really annoyed me even when I was bluepilled, wanted to curb stomp her :)

Gosh that is ruthless

WorldRulerAisha said:

Lol

idk why you guys are mad. She's blackpilled just like all of us. Being ugly will make you a loser. Having loser friends will make you a loser. Who wants to be a loser?

At least she is honest

Sadist said:

This, but honestly he should have wanted a faggot. If you're ugly and masculine, it's your only way out.

Yoyo said:
I remember when I went to the girls bathroom in elementary school

I went into a girls bathroom in high school.

Earthbound said:

Your dad knows his shit. Too bad you turned out ugly, if you were good looking he wouldve taught you to slay you wouldve never found this site.

Yoyo said:
lol damn, howd it go / feel ?

It was after a big exam, and I was still a freshman so I didn't know that on that floor there's only girls bathrooms and guys bathrooms are somewhere else. There were teachers around and I went in. It was clean and I think I saw tampon dispensers and napkins. Not sure. It was painted a different color than ours. No grafitti. You can imagine how I felt when I realized I went in here by accident. When I went outside, a girl who I had a few classes with was waiting outside and went in when I got out. I was embarrassed seeing someone I know, but at least it wasn't someone who told everyone or spread rumors. The teachers outside probably didn't let them go in because I was there. Awkward as hell.  :'(

Zielony4 said:
It was after a big exam, and I was still a freshman so I didn't know that on that floor there's only girls bathrooms and guys bathrooms are somewhere else. There were teachers around and I went in. It was clean and I think I saw tampon dispensers and napkins. Not sure. It was painted a different color than ours. No grafitti. You can imagine how I felt when I realized I went in here by accident. When I went outside, a girl who I had a few classes with was waiting outside and went in when I got out. I was embarrassed seeing someone I know, but at least it wasn't someone who told everyone or spread rumors. The teachers outside probably didn't let them go in because I was there. Awkward as hell.  :'(

yikes i can imagine their faces lol