Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I remember what the original definition of Chad was before /r9k/, incels, and then normies took it

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Back then it was used as a term to describe douchey frat boys that got drunk all the time, partied, weren’t smart at all and popped the collars on their polo shirts. It wasn’t about being a tall and handsome guy seemingly being the only man women want.

I define Chad by sexual partner count.

Chad = 8/10 or above

I define Chad by sexual partner count.
I don’t consider ugly but rich and high status guys that only get gold diggers and not women who actually wanna jump his bones and bear his children

I first heard about Chads on Wizchan back in like 2011 or some shit... It meant good looking guys who got laid a lot.

I first heard about Chads on Wizchan back in like 2011 or some shit... It meant good looking guys who got laid a lot.
I think this was like late 2000s

Yep. Only oldfags know the real deal

names like chad or chet were used like that a lot even before the 2000s, it meant the same thing, some kind of frat tough guy who bullies nerds

the mspaint chad meme with the guy walking is something mostly wholesome and funny, almost all the jokes are about low inhib and not about sex or status, this is why it's low iq for all the people doing their "incels exposed" hitpieces to show that meme

the "women are chad-only" chad stuff is exclusively an r9k/incels thing and started a couple of years ago, roughly at the same time with the low inhib mspaint chad meme

Back then it was used as a term to describe douchey frat boys that got drunk all the time, partied, weren’t smart at all and popped the collars on their polo shirts. It wasn’t about being a tall and handsome guy seemingly being the only man women want.
well its kinda the same thing after all, there's almost no ugly guys who are confident or obnoxious because being treated like shit makes you shy

well its kinda the same thing after all, there's almost no ugly guys who are confident or obnoxious because being treated like shit makes you shy
Yeah but at the time people didn’t really think of their successes with women

Yeah but at the time people didn’t really think of their successes with women
i think society has gotten blackpilled really fast in the past few years

i mean sure, most people is bluepilled now, but a few years ago it was crazy, like almost no one was blackpilled or even redpilled, and they legit thought personality matters, being nice to women pays off, and shit like that

"Do you really think there's a country called chad?"
"Yeah, and everyone there carries a tennis racket and and has a sweater over their shoulders." Jfl

Interesting. Didn't know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back