Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I remember seeing people say that tinder would’ve solved all of ER’s problems

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
No it wouldn’t. Getting girlfriends on tinder isn’t that easy. You have to like some girls by swiping left and you only get a match if they swipe left at you back. And while you can know how many foids like you, their faces are blurred and you’ll know who they are if you swiped them left back. Getting a match isn’t too easy. I know a normie who received 8 likes from foids but no matches. Now he has 6 likes from foids. ER would prolly be socially awkward around his matches when dating since he has autism and he had a scrawny wimpy appearance he wouldn’t get laid with tinder that easily

also tinder has 5 times more men than women. so if ur not good looking you don't stand a chance. and the guys that girls do match with they only talk to a few and only go on a date with even fewer.

Getting a match doesn't even mean shit. It only gets your foot in the door. You still have to get the chick out on a date.

Swipe right, but fuck ER he got PUAHATE shut down. Bitch ass.
also tinder has 5 times more men than women. so if ur not good looking you don't stand a chance. and the guys that girls do match with they only talk to a few and only go on a date with even fewer.

Over for the modern man.

Getting a match doesn't even mean shit. It only gets your foot in the door. You still have to get the chick out on a date.
And ER has autism so he couldn’t handle a date
High IQ

And ER has autism so he couldn’t handle a date
true.

His only hope would be straight up asking the chick to fuck and he isn't good looking enough for that

true.

His only hope would be straight up asking the chick to fuck and he isn't good looking enough for that
Exactly. He’s 22 but looked like a 9th grader and he looks scrawny and wimpy and was half Chinese and he was average height and had a big lower lip but tiny upper lip

It's harder to ascend on Tinder than in real life.

Extremely low iq from them, tinder would’ve only increased his rage

[when you go out and try to chat to foids]
Don’t just go up to girls you don’t know! That’s creepy! Everyone uses the internet these days!

[when you use tinder]
Tinder isn’t real life teehee! It’s just for hookups! Go out and meet people!

Don’t just go up to girls you don’t know! That’s creepy! Everyone uses the internet these days!

[when you use tinder]
Bluepillers in a nutshell

[when you use tinder]
good morning i hate normies

ER solved his problems by going ER

Utter delusion. Tinder makes Chad and Gigachads available to foids. Why would they give any normie, let alone an incel, their time of the day if they can easily fuck Chad?

Utter delusion. Tinder makes Chad and Gigachads available to foids. Why would they give any normie, let alone an incel, their time of the day if they can easily fuck Chad?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back