Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember learning about the invasion of France by German Nazi Soliders in High school, but the cuck teachers left out something

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
That all the french women betrayed their country and slept with the invaders, I learnt about this fucking fact when I left high school. Fucking lol at the curriculum, it was run by cucks.

Some French women did, and they shaved their heads and were brutally violated when the Nazi's were kicked out again :feelskek:

That all the french women betrayed their country and slept with the invaders, I learnt about this fucking fact when I left high school. Fucking lol at the curriculum, it was run by cucks.
Read Céline's work, worth the read and blackpilled to death.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/nazi-collaborator-girls/

Paris france city of love under german nazi occupation german men with french women 6

France was a million times better off under the Nazis than it is now.

That’s how the average women work. They will love their husbands, but if there is a better and more dominant guy they will leave him. It’s their instinct to have a man who will provide and take care of her. That’s why they like big, strong and rich men.

This has happened many times in history. Women like being conquered.

France was a million times better off under the Nazis than it is now.
tbh. just compare these two videos.

Mind you they did this 100% willingly. Unlike the red army soldiers who had to resort to rape, the nazis got prime French pussy for free.

^French woman kicks a French soldier

the-picture-from-a-nazi-news-report-shows-sudeten-german-women-and-E8PCHG.jpg

Look at that German Chad mogging everyone in sight.

Same was in Russia. In Moscow females started to make stylish haicuts when Germans attacked redouts of russian army.

They wanted to entice german solders

Same was in Russia. In Moscow females started to make stylish haicuts when Germans attacked redouts of russian army.
Imagine fighting for your country, then coming back and finding out that your Slavic Stacy jumped the border and was fucking the Nazi Lieutenant daily while you were rotting in a foxhole.

JFL @ cucks fighting for their country.

JFL at being surprised to learn to that French foids banged Aryan Chads

Imagine fighting for your country, then coming back and finding out that your Slavic Stacy jumped the border and was fucking the Nazi Lieutenant daily while you were rotting in a foxhole.

JFL @ cucks fighting for their country.
That is why i hate pathriotism.

Yeah it always happened, French women in occupied northern France also banged German soldiers during WW1, and on the other side Napoleonic French soldiers also banged all of Europe's female population

Mind you they did this 100% willingly. Unlike the red army soldiers who had to resort to rape, the nazis got prime French pussy for free.

the-picture-from-a-nazi-news-report-shows-sudeten-german-women-and-E8PCHG.jpg

Look at that German Chad mogging everyone in sight.

The caption says she is kicking a German soldier.

It is worse to be a chad cucked on battle field that to be incel.

The caption says "German soldier"

It is worse to be a chad cucked on battle field that to be incel.
>implying incels don't exist on battlefields
>implying (((they))) don't use incels as prime canon fodder
>implying incels aren't the first ones to die while Chad is busy fucking all nurse foids on base
The caption says "German soldier"
French soldier LDARING as a German. It's the only French men could get pussy when they were occupied by the nazis.

>implying incels don't exist on battlefields
>implying (((they))) don't use incels as prime canon fodder
>implying incels aren't the first ones to die while Chad is busy fucking all nurse foids on base

French soldier LDARING as a German. It's the only French men could get pussy when they were occupied by the nazis.
No i mean being incel now. In our time

They wanted big german cock

The US should have allied with the Nazis against the Soviets.

Thing is the women that slept with nazis had their heads shaved, stripped naked in the streets, sometimes tarred and feathered, etc. Nowadays they would be given medals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back