Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I remember in 12th grade some autistic ricecel got made fun of

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I was sitting outside at lunch and a group of 11th graders consisting of chads and stacys were sitting together and while they were friendly to me, some autistic ricecel was nearby and I remember they were talking to him and made fun of him in a way where they pretended to be friendly. One of the cheerleader stacys said “hey Sean you wanna go to homecoming with me?”. She ended up going with some chad of course. Sean barely responded and had trouble communicating.

I remember another time at some football game some guys were telling him “hey there’s something over there I saw that you need to see”

he was autistic, had trouble with social skills and was a sub4 ricecel

I believe he'll CHOose the right way one day

What's homecoming?

What's homecoming?
Basically a back to school event that happens a month after school starts. Only chads and foids really partake in it though.

Basically a back to school event that happens a month after school starts. Only chads and foids really partake in it though.
JFL if you think only chads and foids go to homecoming dances. Like 80% of the school goes to it
I believe he'll CHOose the right way one day
its inevitable

@SlayerSlayer @JosefMengelecel @Robtical @patheticmanletcel

I am glad my country doesn't has this. Only prom.

The worst thing is no matter how he reacts to this, he would be the joke.

I didn't know what Autism was when I was at school. But I remember there was this one kid in a lower year who seemed to walk around talking to himself and he had all the buses and bus timetables memorised. Kids used to go upto him and ask him which bus was arriving when etc in a mocking way. Kids are brutal, but most of the bullying I experienced came from my friends. Like with relationships, it's the ones closest to you who do the real damage. Unless you're at a rough school where legit bullies exist, who beat you up take your lunch money. So that's maybe one advantage of being Autistic and having no friends.

Collective Soul - Shine

Idk why schools still bother having them. Almost nobody shows up.

I was sitting outside at lunch and a group of 11th graders consisting of chads and stacys were sitting together and while they were friendly to me, some autistic ricecel was nearby and I remember they were talking to him and made fun of him in a way where they pretended to be friendly. One of the cheerleader stacys said “hey Sean you wanna go to homecoming with me?”. She ended up going with some chad of course. Sean barely responded and had trouble communicating.

I remember another time at some football game some guys were telling him “hey there’s something over there I saw that you need to see”

he was autistic, had trouble with social skills and was a sub4 ricecel
that autist ricecel was me, except I didn't get fake Stacey offerings. I was just ignored

Idk why schools still bother having them. Almost nobody shows up.
Nobody shows up? At my school nearly everyone goes to homecoming
I didn't know what Autism was when I was at school. But I remember there was this one kid in a lower year who seemed to walk around talking to himself and he had all the buses and bus timetables memorised. Kids used to go upto him and ask him which bus was arriving when etc in a mocking way. Kids are brutal, but most of the bullying I experienced came from my friends. Like with relationships, it's the ones closest to you who do the real damage. Unless you're at a rough school where legit bullies exist, who beat you up take your lunch money. So that's maybe one advantage of being Autistic and having no friends.
autistic kids get bullied much more than neurotypical people
Collective Soul - Shine
why mention that song?

Isn't physical bullying going down in schools nowadays since Zoomers are Low T Framecels, now it's all about "cyber bullying"

no homecoming this year because covid :feelscomfy:

why mention that song?
"In the aftermath of the Virginia Tech shooting in April 2007, it was revealed by two roommates that gunman Seung-Hui Cho played "Shine" over and over[30] and even wrote some of the lyrics of the song ("Teach me how to speak/Teach me how to share/Teach me where to go") on his wall."

Is that clear enough detective?

Something burgercels do, even I am not sure what it is. I guess they "come home"
:feelshehe:
I live here and never heard of it before.
back to school event? And why a month after? This sounds stupid.

I live here and never heard of it before.
Its what the MC-SOY movie Spiderman homecoming is named after. Presumably its something teenage burgers do

Isn't physical bullying going down in schools nowadays since Zoomers are Low T Framecels, now it's all about "cyber bullying"
cope. even zoomer foids are tall as fuck

Its what the MC-SOY movie Spiderman homecoming is named after. Presumably its something teenage burgers do
I heard of the movie. I haven't seen a spiderman movie since spiderman 3 though with venom. Thought the name was about him coming back from the dead or something. I haven't watched a Disney marvel movie either.

"In the aftermath of the Virginia Tech shooting in April 2007, it was revealed by two roommates that gunman Seung-Hui Cho played "Shine" over and over[30] and even wrote some of the lyrics of the song ("Teach me how to speak/Teach me how to share/Teach me where to go") on his wall."

Is that clear enough detective?
Dylan and Eric liked KMFDM

cope. even zoomer foids are tall as fuck
really because whenever I go to the mall I see tons of teenage girls who are basically fully grown in height ages 14-18 and they are nowhere near my height, tallest girls are maybe 5'8-5'9 at the most of them are 5'2-5'6 range not very tall

Dylan and Eric liked KMFDM
lol I remember when Columbine happened I was in kindergarden though, it was all over the news for months, that gave it a cult following ngl

really because whenever I go to the mall I see tons of teenage girls who are basically fully grown in height ages 14-18 and they are nowhere near my height, tallest girls are maybe 5'8-5'9 at the most of them are 5'2-5'6 range
oh maybe It's because I'm 5'5

Nobody shows up? At my school nearly everyone goes to homecoming
I’m not exactly sure but most people don’t bother. Only chads and stacies as well as some other foids bother. Most normies don’t give a shit.

lol I remember when Columbine happened I was in kindergarden though, it was all over the news for months, that gave it a cult following ngl
I remember Eric hated the world. If he thought the world back then was so bad he should try living in today’s world. He would’ve hated today’s world even more. People back then were way better

I remember Eric hated the world. If he thought the world back then was so bad he should try living in today’s world. He would’ve hated today’s world even more. People back then were way better
I agree, he lived in the pre-smartphone times and thought it was bad lmao, imagine him in the modern world lol

JFL if you think only chads and foids go to homecoming dances. Like 80% of the school goes to it
My high school was full of incels, it was one of those rice/curry competitive high schools. A lot of people did show up for the pep rallies though(because they had nothing better to do).
But I would imagine things are much different in a typical suburban white/latino high school.

I’m not exactly sure but most people don’t bother. Only chads and stacies as well as some other foids bother. Most normies don’t give a shit.
Your school is different. My school was where everyone went

I heard of the movie. I haven't seen a spiderman movie since spiderman 3 though with venom. Thought the name was about him coming back from the dead or something. I haven't watched a Disney marvel movie either.
I am pretty sure movie is named after this thing though I don't know what it is. Just that its related to burger teenagers and school. Based for not watching soy crap

I agree, he lived in the pre-smartphone times and thought it was bad lmao, imagine him in the modern world lol
He would’ve hated the modern world a lot more. The LGBT shit, feminism, dating apps, etc. he’d be outraged

One of the cheerleader stacys said “hey Sean you wanna go to homecoming with me?”. She ended up going with some chad of course. Sean barely responded and had trouble communicating.
Rosties who screw with autists that way should get the death penalty.

Agreed. Sadistic cockteasing cunts is what they all are

Lol nothing has changed much since the days of general cho. Asian dudes regularly get bullied by just about everyone.

In the workplace, in public, in private. You name it, doesn't matter.

This is why I like reading about bad things in the news. I thrive mentally on people's misfortune and stupidity.

I never did. No point in going when there's no one you can go with
Yeah but you're the bottom rung as we all are here bar the fakers & other larpers .

Agreed. Sadistic cockteasing cunts is what they all are

Most men are more capable than women when it comes to systems (toy trucks). What do men do with their ability to build systems? They make inventions to make women's lives easier.

Conversely, most men are less capable than women when it comes to social skills (toy dolls). Males are three times more likely to be autistic. What do women do with their well-developed social skills? They use them to identify, stigmatize, and bully low-value men.

Of course, it's considered okay when women punch down.